WhattheFOC 04-Dec-22
KSflatlander 04-Dec-22
WhattheFOC 04-Dec-22
Zackman 04-Dec-22
Charlie Rehor 04-Dec-22
kota-man 04-Dec-22
drycreek 04-Dec-22
03-Dec-22
Quick question…Can you use the Engage Bow stand with the silent connect system?

03-Dec-22
Any of you Mathews fanboys help a guy out?

04-Dec-22
Yes

04-Dec-22
Thanks Trevor. Wasn’t sure how that would work, but see so,e benefit to the Silent Connect system, especially from the sling aspect.

04-Dec-22
The limb legs are a must. The SCS … not so much.

04-Dec-22
Why do you need the limb legs?

04-Dec-22
Charlie - I’m #1 skeptic/critic when it comes to Mathews’ added features. Some are pure gimmick if you ask me. But … I hunt enough out of a ground blind that the limb legs solve a nagging issue. Having a place to set my bow while I’m sleeping. :)

No cam in the dirt, no broadhead thru the blind wall. Also kinda good at the range or 3D - when buddy’s bow is lying on the dirt, mine is on a stand. It’s overpriced but I like it … that’s my two cents ($.014USD)

04-Dec-22
and kota, regarding your fanboy slur … I resemble that remark.

04-Dec-22
WhattheFOC X2. The bow stand is handy for target practice, 3D, spot and stalk, and turkey season. I don’t use it in a deer stand. I don’t see the value of the silent connect systems. Any string can pull a bow up into the stand. I use a retractable strap on my daypack. I also have a bow hip holster clip so I don’t need the bow sling strap.

04-Dec-22
KSF and I agree 100% on the limb legs. Best part is that they don’t lean right or left. :)

04-Dec-22
Kota has some new equipment/gear to play with. Shocker!!

04-Dec-22
Thx, ground blind and target practice use makes good sense.

04-Dec-22
Yeah, the Engage stand is perfect for Ground Blind. I’m gonna pass on the Silent Connect system though. I’m bored Zack, we need to go on a hunt or something…

04-Dec-22
I usually hung my bow from a hook on one of the rods in the blind roof. That may or may not work for you.

• Sitka Gear