ILbowhntr 08-Dec-22
Dale06 08-Dec-22
RJ Hunt 08-Dec-22
trophyhill 08-Dec-22
molsonarcher 08-Dec-22
Hank_S 09-Dec-22
Bowhunter09 11-Dec-22
08-Dec-22
My Bushnell Trophy Extreme range finder is junk. Change my mind!

Mine only works when it wants to, not when I need it to. This is my 2nd one, the 1st had the same issue, never again.

08-Dec-22
Fool me once....

Matt

08-Dec-22
Sig Sauer for me

08-Dec-22
I vowed to replace it in the off season last year. However it seemed to be working fine in my prep for this season, even worked yesterday, but today it simply won't read. I'm ditching it for sure for a Leopold or Vortex. Never again, Bushnell just isn't reliable.

08-Dec-22
Bushnell is what it is. It’s not their fault. They serve a low end niche. If you are not in that niche you will be disappointed.

08-Dec-22
Got a Bushnell 5 yrs still on same battery never a problems use it all the time.

08-Dec-22
Vortex

08-Dec-22

08-Dec-22
I’ve had a Leica 900 for over 10 years. It’s been flawless.

08-Dec-22
I have a Sig kilo 2200. I am on my third one (replacements) in 5 years. First was replaced by cabelas the first week I bought cause would not power on when below freezing and the second was replaced last summer as the original replacement would not range past 240 yards. All that said Sig Service has been great but the rangefinder not so much. My latest one won’t range past 400 yards and I am debating on where to go next as well.

08-Dec-22
Love my Leupold 1300. Its small and has never not ranged fairly quick. I had several before that, that failed me at the moment of truth. Still i never used that as an excuse. I am extremely happy with the Leupold!

08-Dec-22
Leupold fulldraw 5. Ive been using it all this season so far, zero complaints. Nice red readout, and very accurate in distances. I especially like the ladder bars when you set it to your bow speed/peep height/arrow weight specs trying to shoot thru smaller openings.

09-Dec-22
Long ago, in glass, I realized that you get what you pay for...I choose Leica and haven't ever been disappointed.

11-Dec-22
I’m using a bushnell which is 15 years old. Only wish it was brighter in low light. Only on the second battery.

• Sitka Gear