Vonfoust 28-Dec-22
BTM 28-Dec-22
Beendare 28-Dec-22
Will 28-Dec-22
Dale06 28-Dec-22
Squash 28-Dec-22
Groundhunter 28-Dec-22
23-Dec-22
Tom Miranda TV ad for HECs suit. Believe it or, buy it or not, your choice, but the tag line on the commercial is : "If the animal does not catch your wind he will pretty much ignore you"

That is a selling point? A proof source? Who'd a thunk it. Come on man.

23-Dec-22
They don’t have to fool the animal, just the hunter.

How the hecs did Tom complete his slam without this stuff? :)

23-Dec-22
Stupid is as stupid does.

23-Dec-22
I’m guessing if you follow a strict scent regimen, the hecs will help you. But, I quit doing that. It leaves a lot more time for other things.

23-Dec-22
Every one on here would take the money and make the same add Tom did.....shut up!

23-Dec-22
I met Tom once. Very gracious person. I won a HECS several years ago. Very well made. Yes I use it.

23-Dec-22
I just put tinfoil on my head while in stand, works pretty good!

23-Dec-22
I don't think I would make an advertisement using something I didn't believe in. Honesty and integrity are much more valuable than money.

23-Dec-22
Gotta agree with RJ - ethics not for sale.

23-Dec-22
Hey money corrupts, just away of life. Had a doe at 10 yards the other day looking right at me, head bobbing and stomping. Finally she wrote me off as harmless, was it hecs? Hecs no, it was ASAT. Underwater, then yes it has an effect, on land , I'm not buying it.

24-Dec-22
ASAT for the win.

24-Dec-22
Listen to these paid shills at your own peril;

Its much like the FTX commercial by Stephen Curry….

It starts with SC walking around his house, “Here is SC….an expert in Crypto”

SC, “ No I’m not….I just use FTX”

24-Dec-22
How do you nay sayers, know that he does not believe in it..... He found something he likes, and says so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have like Tom from his first trapping tapes,,, I learned alot from those

24-Dec-22
Don’t believe a thing you see on tv. One of the big personalities Is sponsored by optic company X. A few years back on a mule deer hunt, they took a bunch of B-roll footage, looking thru spotting scope ‘X’, then they put it behind the seat and used the Swaros for the rest of the hunt. Having your ethics for sale is a prerequisite to be a celeb in the hunting industry. Choose your roles models with this in mind.

24-Dec-22
The point was less if the hunter believed in the product or even used it. Who even knows what anyone else thinks. My comment was in reference to the vacuous selling point of…..

“ if they don’t smell you you will be essentially unnoticed “ since is pretty obvious and could be said about the sunglasses you wear or the shoelaces you use!

If you can defeat the game animals sense of smell, which is very difficult, and which HECS doesn’t address, the other senses are easily avoided with minimal effort, and a tad of common sense. not being heard, and not being seen is pretty easily accomplished.

It just seems that there could/should be far more compelling statements as to the effectiveness of HECS than if they don’t smell you you’ll be in business in HECS garb.

25-Dec-22
Just because you would sell your soul for money doesn’t mean I would.You must not care what people think about you.

25-Dec-22
I don’t own a Hecs suit and there is probably 99% chance I never will, but the faraday principle is solid science in birds and sharks. It is not 100% out of the realm of possibility that it could have some impact on ungulates. I am just not comfortable when people start throwing out absolutes.

25-Dec-22
must be a reason navy divers and some special op operatives, use their suits, of course different style but same technology.... I looked into this and found the info,,,,,, shark suits,,,,,, its amazing how so many here will tear a person down, when they do not believe like themselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if you do not believe in it, dont buy it,,,,, pretty simple

but to go after people for what they are selling,,,, gee how did a buisness plan ever suceed, with that type of sheep mentality,,,,,,,, There is a whole industry of stuff, and what works will sell, and what does not, will not

26-Dec-22
Misapplied logic ground50

Water is highly conductive…air not so much.

Show me a mammal that has rows of electrical sensors down their body….there are none.

HECs proves that PT Barnum was right

26-Dec-22
I’ve got some special anti-lightning marbles I’m selling for $500 each. Them must work cause I’ve never been struck by lightning.

26-Dec-22
I'm not saying tom doesn't believe that HECS works, if I was paid then I think I'd say it works too. My question is, how in the world did tom shoot all those animals prior to believing using HECS lol. Come on guys, in the hunting world it's real simple, it works if your paid to say it works and there are many gullible hunters who fall for it. I fell for the bs when I first started hunting but with time and experience you learn how the bs rolls. It's like scent away spray, many believe that it takes your scent away, but yet you constantly shed skiing cells which is scent , so in theroy it sounds great but in reality you've been sold a bill of goods, but millions are made off of baking soda and distilled water. I saw one of the tv hunters, Kaiser talk about scent killer or whatever he hocks and not only are you suppose to use it on your clothes and yourself but now you need to spray your interior of your truck each time you get in itlol at 20 buck a bottle of which I'm sure he gets all he wants free that a lot of spray. I wonder if he sprays down his entir house before he goes in ,hmm.

26-Dec-22
The science behind HECS is as solid as that of scentloc. 1% misapplied science and 99% marketing is prime for finding suckers.

26-Dec-22
I'm not saying tom doesn't believe that HECS works, if I was paid then I think I'd say it works too. My question is, how in the world did tom shoot all those animals prior to believing using HECS lol. Come on guys, in the hunting world it's real simple, it works if your paid to say it works and there are many gullible hunters who fall for it. I fell for the bs when I first started hunting but with time and experience you learn how the bs rolls. It's like scent away spray, many believe that it takes your scent away, but yet you constantly shed skiing cells which is scent , so in theroy it sounds great but in reality you've been sold a bill of goods, but millions are made off of baking soda and distilled water. I saw one of the tv hunters, Kaiser talk about scent killer or whatever he hocks and not only are you suppose to use it on your clothes and yourself but now you need to spray your interior of your truck each time you get in itlol at 20 buck a bottle of which I'm sure he gets all he wants free that a lot of spray. I wonder if he sprays down his entir house before he goes in ,hmm.

26-Dec-22
Go back to the original post there and here let’s give Tom all the credit and benefit of the doubt for believing in it, and for chuckles even stipulate that the product works as promoted

All I’m suggesting is, if the above is given as true, they still need come up with a better line than “if your scent not winded , you’ll essentially go unnoticed by the animal”

Let’s speak to the unique benefits of the product as opposed to the obvious fact Regarding scent importance 101 that has nothing to do with the product they are marketing.

26-Dec-22
What they are promoting is what they are paid to promote, whether they believe in it or not, I thinks that the point. Regardless of product, you rarely if ever see a tv Hunter promote a product they are being paid to promote.

26-Dec-22
Sad that top name bowhunters will prostitute themselves for endorsement dollars. Perhaps if I was the one being offered money I would think differently. I have my doubts regarding the effectiveness of HECS. In any event, we must all decide at what point does a product like this cross the line of “fair play.” Some people want to kill animals so bad they will use just about anything irregardless of whether it can be considered fair chase.

26-Dec-22

28-Dec-22
The science behind HECS is as solid as that of scentloc. 1% misapplied science and 99% marketing is prime for finding suckers.

How do you figure the science of scentlok?

28-Dec-22
A guide told me an interesting story about a celebrity hunter who killed a nice buck. Immediately the celeb went back to the ranch house and retrieved several large duffel bags full of gear. He then proceeded to take tons of photos with him, the buck, and every possible combination of camo, weapon, optics, calls, boots, etc. to sell to whatever sponsors paid him the most.

28-Dec-22
How this company is still in business shocks me.....

But then I see Politicians like AOC and Newsome getting elected and I realize....the avg person is just not that smart.....and easily fooled.

28-Dec-22
It is astonishing that this sells.

But Ill agree with Bou... that tag line is brutal!

28-Dec-22
Beendare, good point.

28-Dec-22
Much of what is being marketed to hunters is snake oil.

28-Dec-22
Been dare. think how crazy the world is AOC did NOT vote for this latest spending package, but Tom Cotton the Fox News whore did, and I am a die hard Republican.

• Sitka Gear