Zbone 25-Dec-22
LKH 25-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer 25-Dec-22
Squash 26-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer 26-Dec-22
24-Dec-22

Ogoki's embedded Photo
Ogoki's embedded Photo
Thought you guys might like to see this one . A cousin of mine in West Virginia, sent me this yesterday.

24-Dec-22
Shame that he ended that way.

24-Dec-22
Dang!

24-Dec-22
Neat looking buck!

24-Dec-22
Wow!

24-Dec-22
Cool Buck. Is it just me or does that guy look a little bit like Joe Biden if he ate a few more ice creams?

24-Dec-22
Maybe, if he was sniffing the deer.

24-Dec-22
It is West Virginia. It’s entirely possible the Deer is also your cousin. Can’t rule anything out down in them hills.

24-Dec-22
RSP PA, I saw a joke where 2 people in WV were getting divorced and the guy says , well at least we can still be cousins . LOL

24-Dec-22
Wow, thanks for sharing...

24-Dec-22
That's an old college buddy of mine who found the deer. It was caught in the fence with a broken neck but still alive.

He and his neighbors hadn't seen that deer or had it on camera.

24-Dec-22
The deer in that area move. It’s rough country and it isn’t hills. You could walk for days without crossing a road in some of that area.

It interests me to read stories of food plots and pattering deer in farm country. Big woods deer move and move miles and miles. Every year around the 2nd week in November through mid to late December, I get pics of deer I’ve never seen. Or will ever see again.

24-Dec-22
Ogoki- I heard the same joke only he said, can I still be your brother

24-Dec-22
Jokes told by people who say crick instead of creek. On top of being too stupid to pluralize the word buck or doe. In PA and OH if you saw 3 bucks or one buck, it still gets described as buck. “I saw 3 buck.” Same with doe/doe’s. “I saw 6 doe and 2 buck. They all crossed the crick.” . Intelligent people no doubt.

You’ in’s gotta a strong case to win a Mensa competition.

24-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer, please don't lump all us PA folks in the same category. I know there are morons everywhere and I know there are some great people also.

I work in WV alot and have met some dang fine people.

Anyhow that's a dandy buck and Merry Christmas!

24-Dec-22
My Dad was born in West Virginia and my Mom was born in Tennessee. Me ,well ... born in Ohio . My friends at my cabin in Michigan ,all tell me I talk like a southerner . Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree . LOL

24-Dec-22
Ahhh man leave Ohio out of this...8^)

24-Dec-22
Cool looking buck.

24-Dec-22
It’s all in good fun fellas.

24-Dec-22
One thing you won’t have to hear in WV is the plural version of Tooth WV. We will never have to worry about getting that correct in describing a Hoopie. :)

24-Dec-22
I’m 50 years old almost and never had a cavity. I reckon the crick water we bathed and brushed our teeth with was cleaner than most of you’in’s had access to.

Also, I sense you are struggling with the plural word for tooth. Which is teeth.

24-Dec-22
I’ve heard the cousin joke before, but it was Arkansas, not WV. ;-)

25-Dec-22
Fun fact….the toothbrush was invented in Arkansas…If it had been invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush.

25-Dec-22
Merry Christmas to all the illiterate, toothless Yankee’s out there.

25-Dec-22
I ain’t. There’s lots worse in this world than being white and a hillbilly. Case in point, I could be a white roundhead from Ohio or PA. That’s the bottom of the bucket right there.

For my literature challenged northern brethren, Roundheads are what hillbillies call people from PA, Jersey, New York, Ohio, Michigan, and anyone who lives in the New England states.

25-Dec-22
"roundhead from Ohio", that's a good one, hadn't heard that before...8^)

Q: If you have a car containing a Mountaineers wide receiver, a Mountaineers linebacker, and a Mountaineers defensive back, who is driving the car? A: The cop.

Q: What's a good looking girl in West Virginia? A: She's from Out of town

Q: What do West Virginians do on Halloween? A: Pump kin!

Q: What does a West Virginia fan do when his team has won the BCS championship? A: He turns off the PlayStation.

25-Dec-22
Life is tough for deer, especially the rutting bucks. Wife killed one w/huge abscess on face and neck. Mercy killing and unable to ea. I took 10 point that had severe limp. Neck size of a does. muscle group tore completely loose in right ham and healing without attachment and a broken point that looked like it had been pounded. Only 3 teeth left in lower front and that was broken loose with another break right side. Small abscesses in jaw. We ate that one and he still had about 1/2 inch fat.

Now we have a very nice 8 point that is able to walk on right front with limp but runs with it up.

25-Dec-22
ZBone, that’s awesome.

26-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer, you do know that during the civil war WV sided with the Yankees ? That’s why you are not still part of Virginia. So that makes you a yankee too.

26-Dec-22
Wayne, No it doesn’t. I’m speak clear English and use correct grammar. I use plural versions of words versus singular for all uses. I don’t say crick. I say creek. I’m not a roundhead either. Roundhead.

• Sitka Gear