midwest 26-Dec-22
midwest 26-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer 26-Dec-22
P&Y400 26-Dec-22
Dino 27-Dec-22
25-Dec-22

Murph's embedded Photo
Murph's embedded Photo
So I seen Dudley debut this quiver system awhile back, low and behold Santa clause put one under the tree this morning lol… my first reactions after installing it on my Hoyt Ventum Pro 30 is nothing but positive. Very well made and engineered imo similiar mounting to a tightspot with a lever lock but easily slides on and off from the rear not the side, the hood is designed for all mechanicals and fixed blades alike without fear of deployment, and the gripper spans 16 3/4 “ from the hood for great arrow support. When I got it mounted and adjusted the way I wanted it I beat on the top limb with the palm of my hand and some vibration was in the hood of the quiver so I was nervous, I instantly went into my tuning room right after and started shooting artows with it loaded. Indoors in my basement was very quiet in fact shooting with or without the quiver was nearly identical. Adjusts tight to bow so balance was great as well. All and all I would give it 5 star exspensive yes at $199.00 but worth it to me. I know theirs a cult following with tightspot shooters however I was not that guy and have been looking for a better option since purchasing my 7 arrow tightspot a year ago. Seems to be what I’ve been looking for great system…

25-Dec-22
Great review. Thanks. Really hoping this quiver has improved upon where tightspot has left some of us wanting.

25-Dec-22
stringgunner it sure looks like it picks up where the tightspot left off. I love my tightspot but I’ll seriously have to consider picking up one of these.

25-Dec-22
Just re invented what’s already been done and bullet proof. Can’t touch tightspot in engineering and quality.

25-Dec-22
I disagree on Tightspot. It is a great quiver but it has some flaws. Like noise and the hood. Mechanicals will deploy easily in the hood.

25-Dec-22
Tight spots are rattle traps.... change my mind. They could use some refining. Of course now they are not owned by the same guys who started them so I doubt that'll ever happen.

The Pivot 2.0 left a bit to be desired, personally. Thing flexes and rotates very easily with so many joints (even when over tightened).

26-Dec-22
I’ve had my three TightSpot quivers since 2010-2011 which are still in perfect working order so I don’t know about the new ones some guys are having trouble with.

26-Dec-22
Charlie, I’ve never had any issues with any of my original Tightspots either, nor have I heard anything negative from any of my friends/family that use them. However, I agree with SaddleReaper concerning the Pivot 2.0. I tried one last year and absolutely hated it. I was shocked that Tightspot would put their name on such an inferior product.

26-Dec-22
What I don't like about the Tightspot and Checkmate is the brackets mount the quiver several inches rearward of typical 2-piece quivers. This makes the bow balance very far rearward, necessitating a long/heavy stabilizer to achieve neutral balance.

26-Dec-22
Two Tightspots are still working great from 2012 and 2018. Used interchangeably loaded with broadheads or field points on 3 different bows.

26-Dec-22

kota-man's embedded Photo
kota-man's embedded Photo
Big Tightspot fan here, I’ve owned several. That Nok On quiver looks interesting for sure. However, I bought the new Mathews Lo Pro with my Phase 4 and that quiver is on a different level, Love it…

26-Dec-22
Does the Nock On emblem peel off?

26-Dec-22
Nick, The Dud will peel it off personally for you for a small one time $50 fee.

—jim

26-Dec-22
...and then autograph it in fluorescent lime green?

26-Dec-22
You can’t afford that Bruh, maybe I could make a call for you though…

—Jim

26-Dec-22
Thanks, man. I know how tight you are with the Dud.

26-Dec-22
Murph, does the mounting bracket interfere with the adjustment of the wing truss on your MBG sight at all? Like if you want to slide the sight back further?

26-Dec-22
Tell the Nock on fellas to make a legitimate 7-8 arrow two piece quiver. I’ll pay that for it.

26-Dec-22
X2 on the Mathews low pro quick detach quiver. It’s an amazing setup however it costs more the some entry level bows.

27-Dec-22
Jim, please sign me up for that program as well. :) I found my tight spot quivers to just be ok, they don’t hold small diameter arrows well, require a lot of constant adjustment, and in the Canadian cold they really suck…I upgraded to a Hoyt quiver and am definitely intrigued by the Nock On quiver!

• Sitka Gear