Murph 27-Dec-22
Murph 27-Dec-22
Bowfreak 28-Dec-22
Coondog 31-Dec-22
Bowfreak 31-Dec-22
Coondog 31-Dec-22
Bowfreak 31-Dec-22
27-Dec-22
Kota posted how well he liked the new Mathews quiver in the Checkmate thread. Just curious if anyone has any experience with the Hoyt Stretch quivers?

27-Dec-22
You have maybe seen it, but podium archery has a really good review of it on you tube and gives it a lot of hype over the Mathew’s even cuz it doesn’t have to be used in conjunction with inline integrate products to get full advantage, I didn’t love the looks of the QD in a run and gun situation, I like to remove my quiver if possible but looks very functional..

27-Dec-22
You have maybe seen it, but podium archery has a really good review of it on you tube and gives it a lot of hype over the Mathew’s even cuz it doesn’t have to be used in conjunction with inline integrate products to get full advantage, I didn’t love the looks of the QD in a run and gun situation, I like to remove my quiver if possible but looks very functional..

28-Dec-22
Anyone?

31-Dec-22
I have the Superlite two piece. Very tight to the bow, arrows stay snug in it, and no rattling or other noise. I would imagine the stretch is very similar. I don’t take my quiver off my bow except during the off-season, so the two piece works for me.

31-Dec-22
Coondog,

If you have any experience with the Tightspot, how does the 2 pc compare to the TS? Also…do you use fixed heads or mechanicals? If mechanical, which heads?

31-Dec-22
I used Tight Spot prior to this one. I think the Hoyt quiver is quieter (no rattle/vibration heard) and is tighter to the bow than the Tight Spot. I have both fixed blade (Iron Will single bevel) and mechanical (Sevr 2.0) in it. They both stay in place with good retention. Hoyt also gives you a second piece of foam in the case you tear the first one up.

31-Dec-22
Good deal. I never take my quiver off. The Hoyt 2 pc is intriguing to me. Thanks for the information.

• Sitka Gear