Julius Koenig 29-Dec-22
rattling_junkie 29-Dec-22
LUNG$HOT 29-Dec-22
DanaC 30-Dec-22
Alexis Desjardins 30-Dec-22
Owl 30-Dec-22
29-Dec-22

MPN's Link
Saw this on another network…Can you imagine waking up to this in your home?? Lucky the bear didn’t charge after being wounded.

29-Dec-22
That’ll make for story very few people will ever be able to relate too.

29-Dec-22
That is an amazing story! Can't even begin to imagine an animal that big inside a tiny house like that. It's a miracle that no one was killed.

29-Dec-22
Is there such thing as an "invited" Kodiak bear in your house?! LOL

29-Dec-22
Come on Smarba use your noodle bud… surely you’ve heard of Treadwell…

29-Dec-22
Pretty crazy stuff. I was actually kind of impressed with how the story was written.

29-Dec-22
LOL MPN, true indeed!

29-Dec-22
Glad nobody got hurt... I liked the details of the article too Troy , especially the firearm info, except them didn't give the .45 Long Colt ammo...

29-Dec-22
I had a large mouse in the house one day! Wow!, was that ever an experience. :)

So back to this story. WOW X 1000

29-Dec-22
t-roy, the author of the article was a women hunter. She’s better point an accurate assessment. lol.

29-Dec-22
Zbone, it was a Taurus Judge, so probably standard .45 Colt about equivalent to the old black powder loads. The Taurus won’t stand up to “Ruger only” loads like the Ruger, Freedom Arms, and BFR revolvers will. Potent loads for a human, not so much on a 988 lb. bear. Everybody was lucky in this incident except Yogi. He was not on his game.

29-Dec-22
Yeah drycreek, that is what I was wondering, hot loads or cowboy loads... Did not realize the" Judge" wasn't rated for +P type loads, figured they'd be good to go... Always wanted a Judge but not now... Thanks...

29-Dec-22
Now that's a story I believe, unlike 1 I saw on a news channel about a supposed grizzly walking into a house in the southeastern states.

29-Dec-22
I read that earlier today. That lady is a very talented writer!

29-Dec-22
Wow

29-Dec-22
That's wild!

29-Dec-22
Wow. Crazy stuff. Glad they’re all ok.

30-Dec-22
Thank goodness for those dogs. They most likely prevented a tragic night.

and thankfully the home owner and Coastie kept their heads. Not making the situation worse.

More proof of the brave people that serve in the Coast Guard that don’t get the praise they deserve.

30-Dec-22

30-Dec-22
That would be a rush.

30-Dec-22
I assume certain risks working in the inner city. I see this no differently. Frankly, for my own peace, I prefer the bears. Every time. Humans can be perverse. A critter can never be perverse.

• Sitka Gear