Lewis 01-Jan-23
Deanie 26-Feb-23
Pat Lefemine 28-Feb-23
12yards 28-Feb-23
Deanie 18-Mar-23
Bigdog 21 18-Mar-23
loprofile 18-Mar-23
31-Dec-22
Does anyone have any experience with these folks. I see they have lithium batteries and are made in Indiana.Any info would be appreciated I would love to find a good electric utv or atv to use on our Tennessee property.There is a dealer about 20 miles from us.Good Luck Lewis

31-Dec-22
I bought a EV is from bass Pro and so far it has been great, really fast too

31-Dec-22
Whatever you do, just make sure you get lithium batteries. Sounds like you are on that track. They have been a game changer in my ranger ev

01-Jan-23
Thanks guys that Landmaster looks good on paper would like to hear from someone who has actually used one Good luck Lewis

01-Jan-23
I’m part of another hunting site that had a log winded conversation about these a year ago. In short, these things had nothing but problems to the point guys we’re getting their $back.

01-Jan-23
Thanks for the info I was hoping for a good review but it is what it is I’ll keep my hopes up for finding a good machine Lewis

01-Jan-23
Get a used Polaris ev with lead acid batteries that are several years old and do a lithium conversion. Mine is a 2014 and I have put some hard miles on it.

01-Jan-23
Thanks for the info Lewis

26-Feb-23

Deanie's embedded Photo
Deanie's embedded Photo
Hello! I stumbled across this thread looking for something else. I just bought a Landmaster EV 4X2. Had it just a couple days so far. It is a nice addition to our farm. It can get me pretty much anywhere our Ranger and Brahma can. I have the roof, windshield, fabric doors and rear window. They do not seal by any stretch. In fact the cab is open in many other areas. You can see the ground beneath the middle of the seat back! There is almost no storage in the cab. The hood does not open, and we think they missed a great opportunity for storage here. I like that you can creep along silently, and when you stop and get out to do something you don't have to stop/start an engine or leave it idling. It has suspension, but our other utvs absorb the bounce much better. Mine is one of the last of the 22s. There are very few accessories for these. I think a Polaris XP Kinetic 4x4 would be a much better EV machine all around, but it's also 2x the cost.

28-Feb-23
I looked at EVs for years and never found one that was worth all of the nonsense that guys continue to report on.

Since getting a EBike I have lost all interest in EV. When I need to get something done that requires utility I just use my mule. For everything else, like getting to my stands, checking trail cams, etc I just use my bike. Best of both worlds IMO.

28-Feb-23
How long do the batteries last when it is cold? Does the range reduce much?

18-Mar-23
I've had mine with larger 160 amp battery since 24 Feb and have charged it just once. It doesn't get constant use. But if it did the charge would last a long time. It has been cool here (mid Atlantic) still, and it still functions just fine.

18-Mar-23
Haven't looked at them how would they do in water. Crossing creeks.and so.

18-Mar-23
I have had a Polaris EV for the past two seasons and have had no problems whatsoever. Do not have lithium batteries but might consider depending on how long these last

• Sitka Gear