MOBEN 31-Dec-22
Shiloh 31-Dec-22
Lewis 01-Jan-23
JG420 01-Jan-23
Lewis 01-Jan-23
Shiloh 01-Jan-23
Lewis 01-Jan-23
31-Dec-22
Does anyone have any experience with these folks. I see they have lithium batteries and are made in Indiana.Any info would be appreciated I would love to find a good electric utv or atv to use on our Tennessee property.There is a dealer about 20 miles from us.Good Luck Lewis

31-Dec-22
I bought a EV is from bass Pro and so far it has been great, really fast too

31-Dec-22
Whatever you do, just make sure you get lithium batteries. Sounds like you are on that track. They have been a game changer in my ranger ev

01-Jan-23
Thanks guys that Landmaster looks good on paper would like to hear from someone who has actually used one Good luck Lewis

01-Jan-23
I’m part of another hunting site that had a log winded conversation about these a year ago. In short, these things had nothing but problems to the point guys we’re getting their $back.

01-Jan-23
Thanks for the info I was hoping for a good review but it is what it is I’ll keep my hopes up for finding a good machine Lewis

01-Jan-23
Get a used Polaris ev with lead acid batteries that are several years old and do a lithium conversion. Mine is a 2014 and I have put some hard miles on it.

01-Jan-23
Thanks for the info Lewis

• Sitka Gear