FORESTBOWS 31-Dec-22
WV Mountaineer 31-Dec-22
peterk1234 31-Dec-22
Orion 31-Dec-22
Bowfreak 31-Dec-22
midwest 31-Dec-22
WYelkhunter 01-Jan-23
31-Dec-22
I am currently using Gaia and the private land layer is giving me fits. Sometimes it will display when you are zoomed way out and then when you start zooming in it disappears. Sometimes it will work and leave a portion of the map functioning properly and then another portion will show no private land layers. Sometimes I can toggle the layer up and down through my active layers and it will start working, other times there is nothing you can do to make it work. Super annoying. Anyone have any ideas?

31-Dec-22
I can’t remember how I fixed this. I think I Google searched the fix. I can’t remember the details but it takes about 20 seconds to fix it.

31-Dec-22
Thanks Justin. I’ll give it a search?

31-Dec-22
You might have too many layers turned on?

31-Dec-22
Only happens in poor service for me.

31-Dec-22
I think mine was caused by an update. That somehow changed my default settings within Gaia. Anyways, if you Google search it it’ll tell you how to fix it.

31-Dec-22
Some layers have an opacity adjustment. You need to crank those down and you private boundaries will begin to show.

31-Dec-22
You need to adjust your other layers like was posted above

31-Dec-22
Justin was spot on. I know how to use it and have used it for years. It just quit working. You have to go in and delete the layer and force close the app. Wait at least 30 seconds, then you can reopen and reload the app. Works perfect now.

31-Dec-22
Good deal, Mark!

01-Jan-23
the newest Gaia app update fixed the problem for me.

• Sitka Gear