bigswivle 26-Jan-23
orionsbrother 26-Jan-23
Roger 26-Jan-23
Matt 26-Jan-23
Jim Moore 27-Jan-23
shade mt 27-Jan-23
midwest 27-Jan-23
02-Jan-23
Please pray for Damar Hamlin... it's just a game.

02-Jan-23
Saw that really hope he's ok but it doesn't look good.

02-Jan-23
Copy and paste this link about what could have possibly happened

https://youtu.be/H-G9mziXL9w

02-Jan-23
Not good at all, apparently his vitals have been stabilized but he was intubated. Wish him the best.

02-Jan-23
Awesome link & info Brad!

ElkNut

02-Jan-23
Was watching it live, but they took commercial breaks whenever the ambulances and EMS was working on him, but back from TV break the reactions of the players of what they saw was traumatic... Wish Damar Hamlin all the best...

02-Jan-23
Zbone… that’s what stuck with me too. The player’s reactions were quite telling.

02-Jan-23
Commotio cordis more than likely. Sounds like his stats are stable now which is great news. No telling what the long term effects will be, but hoping for a full recovery. 24 years old man. Brutal.

03-Jan-23
The players reaction when something like that happens you can get a feel for just how serious something is…im no doctor but I’m assuming it was something cardiac related as he took the brunt of the contact to his chest, went down, got up then got wobbly and fell backwards. Wish him and his family the best and a speedy recovery.

03-Jan-23
That was just terrible

Prayers from Utah

Keep the Faith,

Robb

03-Jan-23
The wife said the same thing as yooper, commotio cordis. Thought it was good they had stopped cpr before leaving the field (which meant his heart was beating again). Unfortunately don't know how long he went without usage of his lungs. Prayers for him and his own!

03-Jan-23
Is anyone else thinking that it is highly unusual to have so many young athletes around the world having major cardiac issues over the last two years when these issues were so rare prior to 2021?

03-Jan-23
Oh boy here we go with the tin foil. No best wishes or prayers for Damar Hamlin. Just an opportunity to push BS.

Tavis- you don’t even know what the average of young athletes having major cardiac issues prior to and after 2021 so why even mar the comment. Never waste a good opportunity to go political.

Best wishes to the young man who was fighting for his dream and now fighting for his life.

03-Jan-23
No treeline nobody else is

03-Jan-23
Commodio Cordis is the leading cause of cardiac death in young athletes. According to The National Library of Medicine it happens about 30 times a year.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK526014/#:~:text=Commotio%20cordis%20plays%20a%20distressing,although%20it%20is%20increasingly%20recognized.

The Korey Springer Institute has a great writeup on how it happens and who it happens to mostly. Last night's hit is very similar to the mechanics that cause it. They haven't confirmed that it was commodio cordis but it is a possibility.

https://ksi.uconn.edu/emergency-conditions/cardiac-conditions/commotio-cordis/#:~:text=Commotio%20Cordis%20refers%20to%20the,hockey%20pucks%2C%20or%20lacrosse%20balls.

03-Jan-23
"Oh boy here we go with the tin foil."

better than wearing a blind fold

03-Jan-23
1971 Lions vs Bears, Lions receiver Hughes died from cardiac arrest after hit on the field, a piece of plague broke off and cause a blockage.

Did not see the game but remember well over the radio news while in the USN.

03-Jan-23
Super sad situation. Very hopeful he is able to recover to lead a normal life - with or without football.

03-Jan-23
Commodio Cordis is most likely the generator, the vaccine could be the cause of the Ventricular Tachycardia and Ventricular Fibrillation that followed. The Bills are a 100% vaccinated team. Right now, he is in what is called Anoxic Encephalopathy.....not good. When you do CPR over 3-5 minutes the outcome is not good. Hopefully the Bills and the NFL do right by this young man.

Europe has been dealing with this for the past year.....this is occurring more often in the US now.

03-Jan-23
"The day football stopped"

First, I really hope this young man recovers fully and is able to lead a normal life.

But I opened this thread with great hope that it may be true. Football should be stopped, from the 6 year olds thru professional level. Any "sport", where the object of the game....the assigned effort.....is to run headlong into opposing player, injuring him if possible, should not be allowed to continue. Several members of my high school graduating class sustained football injuries that will affect the rest of their lives.

My grandson played in high school, and I attended several games at his request. During several games, one or more players had to be carried off the field, and some required an ambulance ride to the hospital.

No "game" is worth what football costs in trauma and injury of all kinds to the players. The average football fan would probably say the Roman gladiators were barbaric, and that watching individuals attempting to maim each other for sport is inhumane. Yet they apparently do not see the similarities to football.

I wish it could be stopped......at all levels.

03-Jan-23
That was hard to watch last night. Couldn’t see much but from the players reaction it was obviously serious.(and of course anytime CPR is initiated it is a life threatening situation!)

Reminded me of Hank Gathers.....................

03-Jan-23
So we should stop all hunting, why people get shot, fall out if trees and die all the time. Dont over react, it is a once in most peoples lifetime event. Kids die from this more in other sports.

03-Jan-23
Knife man, in hunting the intention is NOT to hurt people, nor be hurt by them. Big difference.

03-Jan-23
Sundowner... Hunting should be stopped!!! to many people falling from sinless tree stand. Chase deer that there is no really reason to do.

03-Jan-23
Agreed sundowner. And the objective of hunting if you do chose to make a kill is to do it in the most efficient, FASTEST way possible to keep any suffering by the animal to a minimum. A deer that's killed by a hunter with an accurate kill shot who literally dies in less than a minute is FAR better off than what that deer would be going through with "Mother Nature". I've killed a nimber of bucks who had their nose in a does hind end when the arrow/slug hit them and they died with that scent still in their brain. Not a bad way to go I guess. Beats having coyotes eat you alive ass-end first.

03-Jan-23
Too bad they can’t stop a war , I can give 58,000 reasons why .

03-Jan-23
Sundowner I played football for many years, started on both sides for 3 years in high school. I carried the ball 20+ times a game. The only lasting injury I have is from an MCL tear I received while punting for the scout team in practice. I took a hit to my plant leg. The only concussion I’ve had was head to head in….basketball. My wife tore an ACL in basketball and another playing capture the flag. I had a buddy that got concussed nearly every game and didn’t tell anyone. His first concussion came from a near death car wreck. He’s now a high profile lawyer with a degree from Georgetown. The doctors would tell him the next one could be his last. Miraculously he quit having them. ;) Life is full of risk and honestly playing football isn’t one of them. I can’t imagine what your bubble wrap world would look like.

03-Jan-23
We don't know, and will probably never know if any vaccine had anything to do with it. I do have a friend who almost lost his cousin in the 60's from a hit he took to the chest while playing Little League baseball. What happened to Mr. Hamiln sounds a lot like this, and if I had to guess I'd say it's from the same thing.

But....if there ARE any side effects or any other connections to the vaccine it will never been revealed. That I'm convinced of. The last 2 years have left me questioning EVERYTHING the government says about health issues,and I have ZERO trust in them.

03-Jan-23
Add boxing and wrestling , ufc. Kick boxing. To the list..hockey fighters and checkers for sure :))

03-Jan-23
The cold reality is 1000 people tip over every day from heart issues. If it happens outside of a hospital 90% die. The only thing remarkable about this one is he was wearing a costume and it was on TV. Watching someone die can be traumatic. Hopefully he fully recovers

03-Jan-23
sundowner,

The intention in football is not to hurt people either.

I can't believe you are jumping onto this liberal line of BS.

I don't have the words to describe how terrible of a tragedy this is but your reaction is the same as liberals when someone gets killed with a gun. Are you for shutting down baseball too since this is the sport with the highest incidence of commotio cordis?

Are you for shutting down swimming, cycling, running, soccer and horse riding too since your risk of dying in all of these sports is greater than football?

03-Jan-23
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to float the “ football should be stopped “ BS. It’s a tough, physical game. It’s designed that way. The men who play do so of their own free will. So what are you suggesting, making it illegal to play football? Unbelievable. How about hockey and boxing while you’re at it. I hope this kid is alright but an over reaction like this is one more example of the feminization of the American male.

03-Jan-23

03-Jan-23
I hope the Damar Hamlin makes it through ok, but I'm actually surprised stuff like this doesn't happen more often. A lot of these guys are huge, and you get that much force hitting you at full speed...it's like being in 20 car wrecks in 3 hours! As much as I hate to say, it's inevitable something like this happens every now and then, as much as we hope it doesn't.

03-Jan-23
Man that was tough to watch…best wishes to him and his family.

A couple nice sidebars; they asked him why he stayed at Pitt instead of going to one of the big name universities to play. He said at the time he had a two-year-old brother and he wanted to stay home and be a positive role model for him.

The Toy drive he has sponsored since college that some years was bringing in thousands….rocketed up to $3.5 million right after his injury. Edit- it appears that $3.5 is fake news…its more like $1m plus and counting

03-Jan-23
KS, nothing at all political in my post.

It is absolutely horrible that any young person in the prime of their life be lost. The correlation is real, although suppressed in the global MSM. Those that have forced it on young and old around the world are pure evil, no matter what their political ideology.

Praying for Damar and his family.

03-Jan-23
Sundowner can kiss my a##! Bitch

03-Jan-23
AZ pulling stuff out of his AZZ per usual.

Edit- also is there actually a correlation between commotio cordis (trauma) and the vaccine?

03-Jan-23
I wish it could be stopped......at all levels.

I appreciate your opinion, but it should absolutely not be stopped. Game is as safe as it’s ever been and is an unbelievable way for young men to learn the value of teamwork and being accountable. I think limiting tackle football for younger kids that aren’t physically ready is very important but some of these parents are crazy. some of these young kids are huge

03-Jan-23
Tragic, and hard to watch. Good move by the NFL to stop the game.

Sports are an important part of our society, whether you like them or not. Those young men know the rewards and dangers of playing the sport they love at the highest level. The vast majority of them leave the game financially set for life at a very young age, and with no significant life changing injuries. Good for them.

I'll continue to pray for Mr. Hamlin and his family.

Matt

03-Jan-23
Sundowner can kiss my a##! Bitch

Good lord man

03-Jan-23
The more injuries that happen, the more "improved" protective equipment they use, resulting in even harder hitting. Maybe they should reverse that course. Have them play without helmets and padding. That might make them more careful and skillful in their play. If not, well BC would be happy, since brute force evidently makes them more manly.

03-Jan-23
Bottom line we do not know what happen to him. All speculation. So why argue of it. Just send a prayer and hope he recovers.. prayers sent

03-Jan-23
As a lifelong fan and high school player, seeing the player collapse like that was very hard to watch. I will keep praying for him to make a full recovery.

I agree with GG, sports are a very important part of our society, and we need it. The world in general takes its entertainment very seriously. I think the recent efforts to improve player safety are a good thing and I'm all for it. Well, except for the excessive babying of quarterbacks, but that's a different story. Every pro football player is aware of the risks involved and they play anyway, whether for the competition, money, fame etc. They all pay a physical price for the rewards and if it wasn't worth it, then I'd say they wouldn't do it. I hate what happened last night, but I don't want to see the game changed.

My dad was a coal miner. He worked underground for 27 years in very dangerous conditions and paid the physical price. His reward was a "good" job that provided for his family that left him with lifelong ailments. I had a grandpa and an uncle die underground. Point being, there are many dangerous jobs that people do every day with no fanfare or media coverage.

03-Jan-23
After 30 years of working nursing , 19 of them working in the Intensive Care Unit. I have seen just about everything someone could see. Seeing that on the field, it surprised me. I asked myself, how many times 100's if not 1000's of times those guys get hit like that, nothing happens. But, we all know it only takes one time. The number one reason to be intubated is to keep him calm. The body will try to do things to keep it alive. Plus, it will keep the body stress free. As I watched, the medical team was on him in less than 30 seconds. Remember those teams have the best medical staff on the field. Will he OK, don't know.

03-Jan-23
Football is a tough game. Professionals make a lot of money based solely on their decision and work ethic. It’s a voluntary decision. And as long as the paydays per year run in the 7 figures, they’ll be a line miles long waiting to get their chance.

I’ve played a lot of ball. I’ve got the surgeries to show for it too. It was my choice. I have no regrets And, until you’ve lined up in a stadium with screaming people, to be deaf to all that’s around you and the pain you feel, you’ll just never understand the draw of the next play.

There is no thrill on earth any better than those you get on a football field.

03-Jan-23
Really disgusted with the NFL on how they handled this. No info given to audience. It appeared they were doing their damndest to restart the game even though a player may have died on the field. Trying to force players back on the field when they clearly were traumatized by what happened. What is wrong with these people?

03-Jan-23
Easy answer.....follow the MONEY!

03-Jan-23
As a lifelong Bill's fan even attending games at War Memorial Stadium... the " old rockpile" as a kid, I just care about this young man coming out of this terrible accident... prayers for Damar and his family.

03-Jan-23
It was reported the NFL league office had nothing to do with 5 minute warning to resume play after the injury. That was the head referee following protocol to the letter. Shortly after both coaches mutually agreed to return their teams to the locker rooms, the NFL office quickly suspended the remaining portion of the game. I think it was handled about as well as it could have been under the circumstances.

Matt

03-Jan-23
"Sundowner can kiss my a##! Bitch"

Very classy, well thought out post, Firsty.

03-Jan-23

Iowa_Bowhunter's Link
For those determined to believe this situation must have happened as a side effect of the Covid vaccine....

Myocarditis seven times more likely with COVID-19 than vaccines

See link to study by Penn State College of Medicine. Study acknowledges potential for heart complications with the vaccine, but study results showed potential for myocarditis was many times higher from the covid virus itself than from the vaccine.

03-Jan-23
Prayers for Damar and it was frightening to see it live (on TV).

Had a kid in our little league have this happen to him years ago. Fortunately there was a doc in the stands that was able to address it and he was (or appeared to be) fine and made a full recovery.

High level football is a gladiator sport now. I love it but with the training and dieting and drugs available now the level of impact is ridiculous. Not so much at the lower high school levels but at high D1 and pros the physics of it is insane.

Not suggesting it be done away with, as everyone has a choice.

03-Jan-23
I guess I missed out. I don't watch football or subscribe to the religion of football. Is this a big deal because he's famous? Sundowner has some points. I always cringe when August rolls around the local football teams are training. Inevitably, I'll see quite a few significant injuries in ER, some last for the lifetime of the patient.

03-Jan-23
No it’s a big deal because he’s human

03-Jan-23
Bou x2. He’s human and it was an awful scene to watch play out. Sitting there wondering.

03-Jan-23
You guys using this situation as a political platform should be embarrassed. Ignorant children….

03-Jan-23
I see this weekly at my job. What is a bg deal is our boys getting blown up in the sandbox, the 40 year old school teacher and her daughter getting ran over by a semi yesterday, or the cops that got shot last week.

03-Jan-23
Agreed Matt.

Prayers from Pa. :-(

03-Jan-23
I am starting to think that the anti-vax crowd is actually worse than the triple mask crowd. You guys are pieces of work.

03-Jan-23
I hope they zap this thread.

03-Jan-23
Matt and Bowfreak are 100% correct. Amazing how a select few always manage to turn a well-intentioned thread into an absolute shit show.

04-Jan-23
“ I see this weekly at my job.”

Most people don’t. Given how hard you work to convince us how everyone else here is less than you, I’d think this would be more obvious.

04-Jan-23
His uncle was on TV saying his lungs were damaged and was told by keeping him in the coma it gives them a chance to heal. Others on here may know if that’s true. Years back my wife was at a rodeo in Red Bluff in front row box seats when a young bull rider was thrown off and a hind leg stomped on his chest. He got up holding his chest, took a couple steps and collapsed. They ambulanced him off saying he had a heart beat and kept on with the rodeo. He may have had a faint heartbeat but it wasn’t connected. Ripped it away from the arteries.

04-Jan-23
“”I hope they zap this thread.”

Between you and the other easily offended, you might as well zap Bowsite as a whole.

“I disagree… therefore it must be removed!”

Either man up and discuss the topic at hand, or simply I.G.N.O.R.E. IT!!!!

04-Jan-23
Bowfreak and wyobullshooter x2,

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery for Damar.

04-Jan-23
"I won't be the least bit surprised if they blame us purebloods for his injury."

interesting that you use pureblood to describe yourself...the only people that use it also think harry potter is real...ya think damar hamlin might be a muggle? maybe thats what his problem was.

04-Jan-23
You're a lot nicer than me Scoot...I was going to call them A-holes. :)

04-Jan-23
AZ stop spewing misinformation about Damar. You wrote him off as dead once already and claimed he was resuscitated twice, which is also false.

https://twitter.com/cameronwolfe/status/1610665100771196930?s=46&t=EQKNjylNAxRJXym9cRB1WQ

Link for some factual news about his condition.

04-Jan-23
AZ stop spewing misinformation...

That'll be the day...

04-Jan-23

Zim's embedded Photo
Zim's embedded Photo
Ya remember watching live last time this happened 51 years ago. I was only 12 years old. Time flies. Favorite player was right there too.

04-Jan-23
“Dr. Peter A. McCullough, one of the most prominent cardiologists in America, believes that doctors treating Hamlin should seriously consider myocarditis as the cause of Hamlin’s sudden heart attack. Since January of 2021, instances of this heart condition have risen exponentially among teenagers and young adults, which in some cases has led to death.”

04-Jan-23
https://www.jonathanbrentner.com/https/jonathan-brentner-g8fgsquarespacecom/config/2023/1/3/a-needed-wake-up-call

04-Jan-23
Dr. Peter McCullough has been pointing to some interesting study data lately regarding athletes and suspicious cardiac arrests, deaths, etc. One of the stats was for European soccer players, pre-COVID shot something like 80 cases, now almost as much as 1,500. Pele probably never had to deal with it in his career.

Apparently has something to do with possible heart scarring, then when under a lot of stress, excitement, and adrenaline burst the cardiac issue surfaces. Kinda like when you see the buck of your lifetime, get excited, shoot him and start dragging him out of the woods.. Uh Oh maybe it is a bowhunting issue after all.

But seriously as a multi sport athlete that included soccer, martial arts, ice sports and running til almost ready to collapse, I can understand that if I had some kind of heart issue it could be dangerous. I like to think of it as training my heart and lungs as a young adult so I could hunt deer in my later years.

Prayers for this athlete and others like him for quick healing and hopefully returning to the sport they love.

04-Jan-23
Maybe we should just hold off until those who have first hand knowledge of the situation, diagnosis and prognosis and possess the education and experience to offer a qualified opinion actually weigh in…

Seems rational.

04-Jan-23
That’s not rational, Rick! :)

04-Jan-23
“Maybe we should just hold off until those who have first hand knowledge of the situation, diagnosis and prognosis and possess the education and experience to offer a qualified opinion actually weigh in…

Seems rationale.”

You need to spend more time on Twitter and the Epoch News to learn the truth. Zim posted demonstrable proof the COVID vaccines are so deadly they were killing people before they were even invented.

04-Jan-23
I treat these kind of patients and it could literally be a dozen different things. Have they released a statement on what they think happened?

04-Jan-23
Pretty cool to see folks rallying around this man for a full recovery. These are good men that do alot for their community. Even if we don’t always agree with them.

04-Jan-23
“Pretty cool to see folks rallying around this man for a full recovery. These are good men that do alot for their community.”

This man in particular has a very respectable story. I wish him the best.

05-Jan-23
Damar started a foundation for toys donated to children while he was in Pittsburgh... he asked for $2500 dollars... since his accident it is over 7 million.

05-Jan-23
Eyes open, awake and responsive. Sounds like he’s on the right track!

05-Jan-23

DanaC's Link
On Thursday morning, the Bills organization released an update, saying that the second-year safety is making “steady progress.”

“Per the physicians caring for Damar Hamlin at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Damar has shown remarkable improvement over the past 24 hours. While still critically ill, he has demonstrated that he appears to be neurologically intact. His lungs continue to heal and he is making steady progress. We are grateful for the love and support we have received.”

05-Jan-23
Eyes open, awake and responsive. Sounds like he’s on the right track!

That’s great l!!

05-Jan-23

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
Whoever mentioned his arteries were separated from the heart, clearly doesn't understand anatomy and that he could not have survived that. Sounds like he went into an arrhythmia after the hit. Us old schoolers know what a precordial thump will do for someone in V-fib. It has enough joules to sometimes knock someone out of an arrhythmia, but they no longer teach it. Makes sense that blunt trauma would put someone into a lethal arrhythmia.

05-Jan-23
" I would like to know what his EEG and neurologist have to say."

I guarantee they don't give a "F" what you'd like to know.

Keeping this young man in my prayers for healing.

05-Jan-23
Doctors will be giving an update in about 10 minutes. Always great to see positive steps.

05-Jan-23
Per the doctor, he is awake, is responding to commands, and even asked who won the game via writing.

05-Jan-23
AZ missing the part where I said responsive. Not surprising.

05-Jan-23
Great news!! Thanks for the updates, fellas.

Matt

05-Jan-23
just watched the press conference...things are looking very positive. they didnt say anything about him being hampered by not being a 'pureblood.' they must not read the same websites azelkhntr reads...

05-Jan-23
Great news! Praying for a full recovery.

05-Jan-23
they didnt say anything about him being hampered by not being a 'pureblood.' they must not read the same websites azelkhntr reads...

lol

05-Jan-23
Damar is an extraordinary person... Buffalo, along with Cincinnati cannot be more proud for this young man. Shout out to Bengals fans and medical personal... thank you! "Who dey'!!!

05-Jan-23
Great news!

06-Jan-23
Sounds good!

06-Jan-23
Told his teammates " love you boys"

06-Jan-23
Spectacular!

06-Jan-23

billygoat's Link

06-Jan-23
That’s a tough one, Billygoat…

We had a horror here last year or so when a boy took a skate blade in a bad spot during a hockey game.

Glad I wasn’t there to see that….

06-Jan-23
What is more dangerous letting your kid play football or protecting them from everything and raising another flabby pathetic mess

07-Jan-23
in terms of fatalities...running and swimming are much more dangerous than football.

07-Jan-23
Ricky I would look at the stats more closely football is something like 3,300 serious injuries and deaths per 100,000 participants. A lot more people swim and run than play football. Plus swimming includes all accidental drownings, not just those involved in a sport. Runners are also hit by traffic, not due to athletic activity.

Stats for hunting deaths and injuries are from 0.2 to low single digits per 100,000 participants. Bowhunting is so insignificantly small it barely shows up as a blip. That said; try to explain that to a city council who is considering a bowhunt, they are generally very, very, poor at math. NASP had a worksheet on archery safety that is probably still available. Most injuries there are from moving the bales around(back strain) and poking someone in the eye if they stand behind you while pulling arrows.

I am glad this athlete is doing better.

07-Jan-23

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link

08-Jan-23
All this "prayer nonsense" is intriguing to see unfold. I do not mean to minimize the issues and challenges this young man is addressing, it is just fascinating watching how our country galvanizes over something like this when so much pain and suffering is everywhere, every minute, of every day and the little regard we have for our fellow man.

I have often said "if i could teach my kids one thing, it would be perspective, but it is difficult to teach them something I do not have."

08-Jan-23
Great news that Damar is responsive and on his way to recovery!

Is it me or does it sound as if this Azzhat guy was hoping for this kid to die, just so he could say, beyond any doubt, that a vaccine killed him? If so, what a sick, subhuman bastard...

09-Jan-23
"All this "prayer nonsense" is intriguing to see unfold."

i dont have any problem with prayer but what i think is intriguing is the same people that were saying how great it was that the players, coaches, and reporters prayed for damar hamlin were the same asshats that were badmouthing and trying to drive tim tebow out of the league for kneeling and praying the sidelines.

09-Jan-23
Awesome news.

Just waiting for az to come on here and say that all the news sources you are getting info from is compromised and in fact he is still in a coma according to his pal Putin.

09-Jan-23
Amen Ricky! Talk about irony............................................or is it hypocracy?!

09-Jan-23
Aaaand as usual, zero citations from any reputable source.

09-Jan-23

JohnMC's Link
AZ it is like every time you posted something the opposite happens.

More good news see link. Went home today.

09-Jan-23
John- This is impossible. Azzhat said he wouldn’t leave the hospital! Your news source must be fake.

09-Jan-23
I like the fact that now when they kneel on the football field with their heads bowed…it means something. Maybe this is a turning point …or wake up call we all needed?

09-Jan-23
AZ on a serious note, can do me a favor. Post below in this thread "JohnMC you are not going to win the 1 billion plus tomorrow night in the Mega Millions" Thanks in advance!

09-Jan-23
HAHAAA!! ^^^

09-Jan-23
Azelkhntr is a prime example of getting news and facts from memes. What a complete and total brain dead tool.

09-Jan-23
My dr. has been pushing me to get the "vaccine". Even he admitted it causes miocarditus. But according to him it is just a mild case. My response was Mild miocarditus, isn't that just like being a little bit pregnant?

Terry

09-Jan-23
LOL @John but mostly LOL @az’s “statistics.”

10-Jan-23
AZ would rather this guy die just to fit his narrative. He’s been poking every voodoo doll he’s got just to feel something.

10-Jan-23
"But its hard to count being moved from one ICU to another in a different city as a huge plus such as leaving the hospital."

wrong again...but at least your consistent.

10-Jan-23
Coyote- you know what else causes myocarditis? Covid. And at a 7Xs higher rate. Are you one of those people who won’t wear a seatbelt because it might trap you in the car in a wreck? Lol you might want to work on your risk assessment skills. Lol.

10-Jan-23
Pritts said Hamlin watched the game Sunday and had quite the reaction when Hines took the opening kick back for a touchdown.

"When the opening kickoff was run back, he jumped up and down, got out of his chair, set I think every alarm off in the ICU in the process," Pritts said. "But he was fine. It was just an appropriate reaction to very exciting play. So, he very much enjoyed it, and enjoys the support from everyone."

This probably makes Azzlicker so disappointed.

Matt

10-Jan-23
It's fake news, GG. Per the websites az gets his info from, Damar is still on a breathing tube and a priest just administered last rights. Word is that his twin brother Lamar is being disguised as Damar and paraded around by the media at the behest of pharmaceutical companies who are trying to conceal the negative side effects of the vaccines. You know, all per az's websites.

10-Jan-23
^^^LMAO!!

10-Jan-23
I like your sources, BEG.

11-Jan-23
Sorry the guy got hurt.

11-Jan-23
Hoping he makes a full recovery.

I don't have any stats to back it up, but i would bet there a lot more dangerous jobs that people are doing every day for a lot less money. Stopping football seems a bit dramatic to me.

11-Jan-23
Damar was discharged from the hospital today. Awesome news!

11-Jan-23
That is great news, almost miraculous really given our resident expert proclaimed he wasn’t expected to recover.

11-Jan-23
"Being a realist and a cynic, I don't think he'll ever get out of the hospital or a critical care facility, but that's just my opinion."

I'm glad your opinion has no basis in reality.

Matt

11-Jan-23
Being a realist…

LOL

11-Jan-23
Being a "realist and a cynic" is just a paraphrase for "ignorant and prone to believing and circulating disproven conspiracy theories."

11-Jan-23
C’est la vie?

Maybe?

58,333M ‘25?

Math and language skills on par?

Makes my head hurt.

11-Jan-23
Rick- I started to type......then decided, far from worth it. Hopefully there is noone at home that has to tolerate incessant torture.....

13-Jan-23
I am cooling my jets in the parking lot waiting for my oldest at the DMV.

Wondering how this horrible incident can prompt an assumption that the windfall to Damar’s charity for kids is going to be misappropriated?

Also curious how it’s possible that AZ’s cynical personality and outlook is dimmer than those possessed by the government employees at the DMV?

13-Jan-23
There we go. Wrong on all aspects so let’s switch the discussion to his charity. Now we’re cookin

13-Jan-23
The consensus is that the deaths will accelerate in the 2-5 years

“Consensus.” LOL

…and then 58,333M '25.

LMFAO

13-Jan-23
Azz: "I wonder who is keeping an eye on the millions of $ that flooded in towards him?"

See, this is critical thinking. Azz has it figured that it's all a trick to get more money filtered to Zelensky to fight against Vlad the Pure. WADA!!

13-Jan-23
Stealthycat I go with the tinfoil blindfold, kill two birds with one stone. Block the 5G based gamma rays and confound the CIA's satellite based facial/corneal recognition probes

13-Jan-23
It's interesting that Azzllicker's meme's source is from 2006. I didn't realize we've had covid vaccines that long.

Matt

13-Jan-23
"^^^^ There hasn't been a single day yet this year that we haven't heard about young people just mysteriously dropping dead. Yuck it up."

thats because until the covid vaccine and asshats like you with an axe to grind and a buck to be made came along, they werent national news...they were all local stories...tragic but local.

13-Jan-23
"Aren't all deaths a local story? Its the volume of kids and young adults 'mysteriously' dropping dead that is the issue."

not anymore. now, every young person dies makes national news. there arent any more kids and young adults dropping dead now than there were before the vaccine came out except now every single one of them goes viral so it seems that way. before the vaccine...if a kid collapsed on a football field in texas, it never made the news a state away let alone in michigan. now, theres money to be made in them there clicks.

14-Jan-23
AZassHat is the herpes of Bowsite. The gift that keeps giving and much as you don't want it coming back.

14-Jan-23
"Its not that a kid dies. Its how they are dying thats important."

bullshit...if a young person that dies unexpectedly and the cause isnt immediately known or released, asshats like you immediately suggest it was the vaccine. in many cases it takes weeks to determine a cause of death while they wait for toxicology and autopsy reports...and then the cause of death only released if the family wants it released. at that point you either never hear about them again...or if it was an underlying health condition... asshats like you suggest its a big coverup. its because of kooks like you that what were once unfortunate local news stories are now national or even international and monetized.

14-Jan-23
GO BILLS!

14-Jan-23
GO VIKES.....please?

14-Jan-23
Yes Shawn, Go Bills... we're baaaaack... as Jim Kelly would say "yea baby"! BILLS MAFIA!

14-Jan-23
I think the Bills gained A LOT more fans. I was already partial to the Bills because I just like their team make-up (Although I’m a Raiders fan). I sure hope they can pull this out and get to SB and win it.

14-Jan-23
Rick, you can share a campfire or even just stay at me casa if need be... great post. Coaches, players, mafia... I grew up here and must say "no place I'd rather be" Diverse community for the most part we all get along, killings, blizzards, politics Buffalo is tight nit... truthfully everybody knows eachother! Go Bills!

14-Jan-23
I was for the Bills before... liked the Jim Kelly story all that but if they win the superbowl the virtue signaling and "one for #3" stories will be so sickening...so over done and nauseating I might have to go back to nat watching the NFL anymore. I use to like to watch some of the talent shows on TV but everyone is attached to some tragedy

14-Jan-23
Sorry the young man got hurt and happy he recovered quickly. For perspective a few thousand of us were reminded by the key note speaker during this morning’s Sheep Show Life Member’s breakfast today about the young men and women who defend our country and are permanently injured or worse yet give their country the ultimate sacrifice. The key note speaker was Lt. Col. Charles Hartford, US Army (Ret.).

Regarding the poster who’s handle won’t be mentioned by me, I bet if everyone stopped giving his ridiculous posts attention he’d probably crawl back into the shadows.

14-Jan-23
Ted, a young man died on a football field, brought back to life... nauseating, check yourself

15-Jan-23
Seahawks got worked.

What a game for the Jags

15-Jan-23
Football ended today for the Vikes. Again.

17-Jan-23
You should post up a link to the article. Or can't you because it isn't a real article and you know that?

21-Jan-23

Matt's Link
The story about the doctored CNN article and more misinformation related to it. I can't believe some people are stupid enough to fall for this sort of thing. Or dishonest enough to re-post it one a public forum.

21-Jan-23
Matt, Azzlicker is just doing what he does. He'd rather get attention from posting lies and misinformation then get no attention at all. I've never seen anyone try so hard at being thought of as an idiot.

21-Jan-23
At one time or another they are all fake news, depends on how they spin the story for their agenda.

21-Jan-23
Please stop embarrassing yourself azelkhntr.

21-Jan-23
“Are you guys saying CNN is fake news?”

I wish I was surprised that is what you took from all that.

CNN did not publish an article with that headline - so no, that is very obviously not what is being said.

What I am saying is some $#!+bag with an agenda fabricated the headline and story. Sadly, some people who are ignorant at best or deceitful at worst reposted it.

22-Jan-23
“Are you guys saying CNN is fake news?”

much of what cnn reports actually is fake news...but cnn didn't report this. liars make stuff like this up and idiots like you believe it and spread it around.

22-Jan-23

fuzzy's embedded Photo
fuzzy's embedded Photo
Come on Matt you can't fake print-media stories !

22-Jan-23
"Yep its a phony meme. CNN did not produce that, but so what? It's still factual."

its phony but its factual? damn dude...you make a fence post look smart.

22-Jan-23
“Yep it’s a phony meme. CNN did not produce that, but so what? It's still factual.”

Phony but factual. Oh my god you are dumb.

25-Jan-23
idiots are beginning to wonder.

fixed...

25-Jan-23
Only the dumb ones.

26-Jan-23

DanaC's Link
Some people will always prefer the complicated, convoluted explanation over the straightforward one. Paranoid conspiracy-mongers thrive on this bullsnot.

26-Jan-23
You guys getting the jabs and boosters need to do some real research, soon Az possibly won't have anyone to argue with....

26-Jan-23
Imagine the payoff a family and entire NFL team organization would require to keep it hush hush lmao. You’re a moron

26-Jan-23
Friends, family, players, coaches, staff, their families. It would slip out. But anything for you to keep this thread alive, keep grasping for those straws.

26-Jan-23
Stop feeding it and it may go away….

26-Jan-23
"Yeah, I can imagine that."

no doubt ...you definitely dont have a shortage of imagination. so do you suppose hamlin is dead or is he hiding out with elvis and jfk?

26-Jan-23

Matt's Link
Damar Hamlin's body double is so convincing he fooled the entire Bills team.

________

"Yeah, that's stupid," said Josh Allen, the Bills' quarterback and co-captain, when ESPN podcast host Kyle Brandt asked about the claims during a January 24 interview [that Damar Hamlin had died and was replaced by a body double]. "One: That's Damar's swag. He likes wearing that. Two: He was in the locker room with us pre-game. So, yes, that was Damar."

He continued: "There's absolutely zero chance. That's the Damar Hamlin. That's our guy. That's our brother. He was with us pre-game, post-game -- he was up in the suite with his family, his little brother. One hundred percent."

26-Jan-23

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Meanwhile

26-Jan-23
"Why hide if there is nothing to hide?"

He is probably staying low key to give dumb people something to do with their time.

This situation will play out similarly to the vaccines, masks, the Paul Pelosi situation and the recent Brazilian election where all credible evidence will point to you being wrong - but the only thing you will take from it is that there must be an even deeper conspiracy at play.

26-Jan-23
But Ki-ke you got to admit it is kind of entertaining. Between his off the walk theories and Matt taking the time to trying to refute them I find it hilarious.

26-Jan-23
Conspiracy theories have aged pretty well the last couple years. Lol. Really hope this guy makes a full recovery

26-Jan-23
az is not going to be fooled by some staged, celebrity appearance. No way.

He won’t have any of that! He’s a man of principle. He’s not going to believe that Damar is Damar until he shows up, in person, at az’s house with a twelve pack, some steaks, his cleats and runs some combine drills, naked. Leaving some DNA for further testing.

az is a discriminating individual who will not settle for less than incontrovertible evidence. He is not to be trifled with.

If Damar wants to move forward and the Bills want to continue as an organization, az will have to be dealt with.

I’m waiting.

26-Jan-23

Roger's Link
Pfizer appears to be run by satanists.

26-Jan-23

Matt's Link
Title: Science has finally cracked the mystery of why so many people believe in conspiracy theories

"Social scientists are closing in on some answers. The personality traits known as the "Dark Triad" — that's narcissism, psychopathy, and a tendency to see the world in black-or-white terms — play a part. So do political beliefs, particularly populism and a tolerance for political violence. Cognitive biases, like believing only evidence that confirms what you already think, also make people more vulnerable.

But according to new research, it isn't ignorance that makes people most likely to buy into conspiratorial thinking, or social isolation or mental illness. It's a far more prevalent and pesky personality quirk: overconfidence.

The more you think you're right all the time, a new study suggests, the more likely you are to buy conspiracy theories, regardless of the evidence. That'd be bad enough if it applied only to that one know-it-all cousin you see every Thanksgiving. But given how both politics and business reward a faith in one's own genius, the news is way worse. Some of the same people this hypothesis predicts will be most prone to conspiracy thinking also have the biggest megaphones — like an ex-president who believes he's never wrong, and a CEO who thinks that building expensive cars makes him some sort of visionary. It'd be better, or at least more reassuring, if conspiracy theories were fueled by dumb yahoos rather than self-centered monsters. Because arrogance, as history has repeatedly demonstrated, is a lot harder to stamp out than stupidity."

27-Jan-23

Jim Moore's Link
Saw that this ex-NFL player for the Lions passed away. Was going to play for the USFL apparently.

27-Jan-23
Matt, that article is click bait. Not science. Any neuroscientist that wrote that bias piece should start an immediate lawsuit against the institution that issued them their degree. Unless he graduated at 12 yrs old.

27-Jan-23
“ The results aren't peer-reviewed yet; the paper is still a preprint. But they sure feel true (confirmation bias aside). From your blowhard cousin to Marjorie Taylor Greene, it seems as if every conspiracist shares one common trait: a supreme smugness in their own infallibility. That's how it sounds every time Donald Trump opens his mouth”

This isn’t written by a smug, biased, over confident liberal college dweller at all :>))))

Science HaHa. That’s a good one

27-Jan-23
ya know, when i get on the internet, and read some of the stuff people post, i gotta wonder......has the whole world gone off the deep end ?

From the nut case standing on the podium in the white house......to the Q Anon conspiracy radical , and everything in between that has gotten downright bizarre.

all i can say is......wow....this isn't the direction i want to go.

27-Jan-23
The extremists are the one's who get the press.

27-Jan-23
"ya know, when i get on the internet, and read some of the stuff people post, i gotta wonder......has the whole world gone off the deep end ?"

no...guys like azelkhntr prove that pt barnum was right over over 150 years ago....theres a sucker born every minute.

This Topic has been locked. Thank you.

• Sitka Gear