Fields 03-Jan-23
Candor 03-Jan-23
Charlie Rehor 03-Jan-23
APauls 03-Jan-23
Fields 03-Jan-23
Coondog 03-Jan-23
Candor 04-Jan-23
03-Jan-23
Getting ready to order a fanatic set and would value some feedback. 1) Do the bibs or jacket shrink at all if you dry them? I usually air dry my stuff but could see it getting dried at some point in a dryer.

2) I am 6'1" and 188 - 190 lbs. Athletic build I guess. 32" inseam and 34-35" waist (most days). The Large size bibs are somewhat snug over a pair of avg thickness pants. I anticipate I would be wearing slightly thicker pants to perhaps a thick pair of pants. The torso was snug with a golf shirt and thin vest on. The only other pair I could try on were a XXL pair and they were ridiculously huge on me. Has anyone been in a similar "tween" sizing between XL and L? According to the Sitka website I should be in the middle of the Large size and it is supposed to be designed for layering underneath. Which the Large does not feel like I could do much layering under it but I also do not want something that has so much excess fabric in it that makes me feel bulky (or more-so).

Thanks in advance.

03-Jan-23
I am 5’10” 160 30 waist 34 inseam I have the medium fanatic have washed several times with no shrinkage issue but based on the fit I find it somewhat difficult to layer much bulk under the bibs or the jacket without feeling restricted

03-Jan-23
6'3" 190-95 lbs here .. 34" waste... I got an XL in both. Large too small... XXL too big...

03-Jan-23
Thank you, both.

Fields - was the large jacket way small or borderline?

03-Jan-23
I’m 5’10”, 190 and the Large Jacket is plenty big for me even with layering underneath. I have the Fanatic bibs in Large but mostly use the Stratus pants or Equinox bibs in Large. Good luck

03-Jan-23
5’10” 32” inseam 33” waist 170lbs L is perfect including some room to layer

03-Jan-23
Candor, it was small in length, and also arms.. I would have been able to wear it without much underneath, but no way I was getting much under it. Any way you can get to a cabelas or something similar to try on before buying.. Way too much money to take a chance and not be 100% sure..

03-Jan-23
6’3” 215lbs, 33” waist 35” inseam here. I wear XL in bibs and jacket with no complaints. I just wear a pair of leggings and the equinox pants while walking in and put the bibs on once I’m in my tree. Warmest pieces of clothing I’ve had for hunting.

04-Jan-23
Thanks all for the responses and insight.

I have a Cabelas not far from me, but guessing because we are in the south they carry very little Sitka gear. Leaning towards the XL bibs and L jacket.

• Sitka Gear