Shrewski 06-Jan-23
wildwilderness 06-Jan-23
tthomas 06-Jan-23
Rackmastr 07-Jan-23
tthomas 07-Jan-23
Rackmastr 07-Jan-23
tthomas 08-Jan-23
06-Jan-23
Have been getting a bit interested in some international sheep and goat hunts. Hopefully I have time to hunt a few more sheep here before I get too old and the mountains too high. If anyone has some thoughts or experience and is interested in sharing some ideas over a beer, let me know. I certainly don't have much to add or many international ideas to share but happy to chat about some North American stuff. Sure would like to learn about some of the oddities, complexities and challenges of hunting Asia and Europe. Take care. Tom

06-Jan-23
Wish I could make it. Would love to buy you a beer and talk sheep hunting! Too many moving parts with work and at home to be able to go this year.

06-Jan-23
Oh I can just see that Altai Argali laid out on one of those emerald green midsummer HIGH Mongolia meadows with ttt posed right behind him.

See you next week my friend.

06-Jan-23
I hear there are great deals in Russia right now if you can find reliable transportation and someone to launder the money ;)

06-Jan-23
Wilderness, I think our useless POS Prime Minister is doing a pretty good job on the money laundering. Not sure of the hunting opportunities in the Ukraine though. As far as reliable transportation, Canadian air traffic is a joke. As many holes in it as there are on the border of the US and Mexico. Just saying.

07-Jan-23
Wish I could make it down to catch up with you this year Tom! Good luck in your next adventures, cant wait to see what they bring! Look forward to catching up sometime.

Spain is high on my 'dream list' to do one day.

For anyone headed down to WSF, keep an eye on the Jurassic Classic teams this year in BC at auction. Going to be another great time this year and raise some great funds for BC wild sheep!

07-Jan-23
Trevor, will catch up with you in Kamloops?

07-Jan-23
Still hoping I'll make it to Kamloops, but have kids volleyball/gymnastics schedule that is slowly taking over the entire spring! Thats the hope, but will be up in Calgary quite a bit for volleyball so maybe will shoot you a message about getting together for a coffee or a beer!

08-Jan-23
Trevor, for sure, have a few decent archery rams you will enjoy.

• Sitka Gear