Shaft2Long 13-Oct-23
GFL 13-Oct-23
GUTPILEPA 13-Oct-23
Corax_latrans 13-Oct-23
Corax_latrans 13-Oct-23
nchunter 15-Oct-23
fuzzy 16-Oct-23
07-Jan-23
I purchased a dozen arrows from a company in Florida called South Shore Archery. I received the arrows in about 8 days and they were made exactly like I wanted them. They were great people to talk with on the phone giving great advice. The quality of the build was great. I like giving a shout out to companies that make a difference.

07-Jan-23
Jerry has been around a long time and does a good job.

I build my own, I was an Axis shaft guy for decades but now the Linkboy ($36, doz) and Accmos ($40 doz) have been excellent

07-Jan-23
You'll never find a better place to buy arrows then Big Jim's Archery if he has what you want. He's forgotten more about arrow spine than many will ever learn.

Doesn't matter if it's for a compound or a traditional bow.

07-Jan-23
Its nice hearing of archery stores that do excellent work. Gives you more options to purchase quality products from good folks.

08-Jan-23
Beendare are those arrows truly what you use or is that sarcasm? I looked at the accmos and they do have a lot of options….but they are so cheap compared to the usual brands that I’d be concerned about the consistency.

Craig

13-Oct-23
Does Jerry still own Southshore. Thought it was somebody else now. Had great experiences there as well. I build my own but liked that on most shafts you can order 2 or 3 instead of 6-12 to see how they workout for you.

13-Oct-23
No

13-Oct-23
Yep Big Jim’s has the best deal on arrows

13-Oct-23
Although if you like alumalogs… 3Rivers has Easton Autumn Orange for about #55/dozen, and there’s nothing remotely as consistent at anywhere near that price in the world of carbons….

And aluminum is plenty durable if you don’t hit anything overly hard.

13-Oct-23
* $55/dozen

Aluminum is heavier than carbon, but not 4 1/2 lbs a shaft…. LOL

15-Oct-23
I think Jerry left and started straight shooters archery with another guy. I heard the other day that he retired for good.

16-Oct-23
Lol@ Corax yep :)

• Sitka Gear