fuzzy 18-Jan-23
12-Jan-23
Rest in peace. God's speed.

13-Jan-23
Not familiar with her.

13-Jan-23
Did she bowhunt?

13-Jan-23
I remember the day Elvis died. First time I’d seen my mom cry. Lisa Marie was so young. Emotionally rough life. RIP.

13-Jan-23
fame isn't always good... RIP

13-Jan-23
Who are we talking about, seriously?

13-Jan-23
Elvis daughter Lisa Marie passed away.

13-Jan-23
Oh ok. Sorry to hear that. Don't know anything about her.

13-Jan-23
RIP

13-Jan-23
Jesus, Fuzzy, you truly do live under a rock.

RIP Lisa.

13-Jan-23
He just a little "fuzzy"@ times;0)

13-Jan-23
Grey Ghost- not everyone is retired and has all day to watch tv and get instant updates on their phone! ;-)

I just happened to watch the national news last night and saw the story. Most nights I have stuff to do after dinner and turn the tv off after the (local) 6pm news. If yesterday had been most days...............I would have had no idea what you guys were talking about either!

13-Jan-23
The "News" feed is my favorite Bowsite feature. Much better than reading archery or hunting related threads. So, does anyone know what's going on with J-Lo?

13-Jan-23
SBC, hit the nail right on the head!!

13-Jan-23
Her and Michael Jackson are back together again. Those people mean nothing to me. What did she actually do anyway? At least MJ could sing and dance. I’m more impressed with some of the people on here.

13-Jan-23
LOL Boreal! You mean J-Ho? I have no idea........................ ;-)

13-Jan-23
I'm on board now. I hate to hear of her passing so young.

13-Jan-23
Exactly right SBC.

Decision with eternal consequences/rewards.

13-Jan-23
Thank God she was vaccinated.

13-Jan-23
Here we go....ugh. Whatever the reason or whoever the person, way too young to die. She was a mother of 4. Prayers to those kids and her family.

13-Jan-23
Sad deal. Hate to hear of so many young-ish and seemingly healthy people dying from cardiac arrest. Cause for pause for sure.

13-Jan-23
I remember well when Elvis died. Wife and I were living/working in Mississippi at the time. Elvis was from there and his death was a BIG deal. He died as I recall from heart issues. Maybe obesity and drugs helped. Possibly his daughter inherited some of those heart issues.

13-Jan-23
Wonder if she had life insurance..

13-Jan-23
elvis died of a heart attack at 42 and his mother died of a heart attack at 46...i wonder they were vaccinated.

13-Jan-23
Heard that on the radio. Also heard about the Elvis related functions she was at recently. Was just wondering how tough of a life that would be to only ever be thought of as "Elvis' daughter." Real tough to be your own person. After his death constantly attending functions about your father. It's like you live your life, but in reality your life is just about your dad. Thankful I was not born to be a child of Michael Jackson, or Michael Jordan, or someone of that level of influence.

13-Jan-23
The reason I post on this site is the quality people who contribute... if you feel a need to mock the passing of a young woman,don't post to show the world what an idiot you are.

13-Jan-23
God bless her. And I see a lot of prays are need on here. Prayers sent.

13-Jan-23
I hate to see anyone die that young, but we’re all gonna die sooner or later. If you live, you die, and that’s a fact. Her life is what she made it, same as you or me.

13-Jan-23
Always kind of weird, to me anyways, to see a memorial to someone like Presley on a site like this.

I once saw a tribute or memorial post or whatever these are to Robin Williams on an obscure local fishing website in the miscellaneous section that got almost no views from a guy posting at 2am.

Just seems odd.

13-Jan-23
Yea it's odd how many varied interests people have

Single issue people always seemed super strange to me

RIP Lisa Marie

13-Jan-23
Very sad indeed.

14-Jan-23
It’s too bad her marriage to Michael Jackson didn’t work out. She was way too old to be his type.

14-Jan-23
The vaccinated and boosted are dropping like flies. RIP Lisa Marie. Wish you would have ignored the evil Fauci’s of the world!

14-Jan-23
She was on the Golden Globe awards two days before she died. She is now Laid to rest next to her daddy and son. Rip Lisa.

14-Jan-23
"Fuzzy, you truly do live under a rock."

-GG, Cecil is the rock he lives under. :)

I'm with SBC.

14-Jan-23
Her first album was great, I liked her right up to where she married Michael Jackson...

15-Jan-23
How are you sure what the autopsy will show

16-Jan-23
Hey now SBC, my parents were first cousins, I'm almost 60 a b d feel fii....aaaaccckkk!!!!

16-Jan-23
If your family tree does not fork, you might be a redneck...

16-Jan-23
RIP

16-Jan-23
To much material there. I'm not gonna go there ;)

18-Jan-23
Lmao Dave

• Sitka Gear