Ambush 15-Jan-23
Shaft2Long 15-Jan-23
sitO 15-Jan-23
nvgoat 15-Jan-23
EmbryOklahoma 15-Jan-23
wildwilderness 16-Jan-23
BTM 16-Jan-23
14-Jan-23
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHw1tq5wM7I&t=35s&pp=2AEjkAIB Guy claims a buck I shot in 2020. Single photo which I took along w multiple other photos incl at camp. What would possess someone to do this. Social media fame must be a powerful pull on people

14-Jan-23

nvgoat's Link

14-Jan-23
Nvgoat u should post a pic of yourself with that buck - right the comments on his YouTube video.

14-Jan-23
I commented on the youtube page for him to come to Bowsite and prove it is his deer.

14-Jan-23

nvgoat's embedded Photo
nvgoat's embedded Photo

14-Jan-23

nvgoat's embedded Photo
nvgoat's embedded Photo

14-Jan-23
A YouTube queer making shit up for clicks? Color me shocked.

14-Jan-23
Crazy

14-Jan-23
Hahaha!! Busted. What a moron.

14-Jan-23
I guess old "bradco" needs to keep all 22 of his channel subscribers pumped! What a tool.

I had something similar happen, when the BeTheDecoy guys plucked success photos of me off the Bowsite and used them in their ads, without my permission (I have nothing to do with that company or products). Another Bowsiter alerted me and I jumped their s#!t.

14-Jan-23
Rowdy Dowdy Junior:)

14-Jan-23
I bet this guy is going to disappear without saying a thing. It’s a pretty big compliment for him to claim your buck, congratulations.

14-Jan-23
Man, people suck big time. Never understood the desire for a false gratification. Nice buck Mark. I’ll be sure to comment on the you tube channel for sure. People like this need to step into reality. Must be a sad life when your personal achievements aren’t your own.

14-Jan-23
Is there any legal recourse for this sort of thing? Can Youtube shut the video down? Something?

Matt

14-Jan-23
Makes you wonder what fraction of YouTube hunting videos are BS.

14-Jan-23
SMH. What a tool!

He’s got twelve subscribers. How the heck did you become aware of the video?

14-Jan-23
The photoshop was clever but poorly done in his video

14-Jan-23
Was looking for 266 inch mule deer video to watch as I worked out and saw this. I recognized my buck on the link photo. Pretty distinctive back left tine

14-Jan-23
Was looking for 266 inch mule deer video to watch as I worked out and saw this. I recognized my buck on the link photo. Pretty distinctive back left tine

14-Jan-23
Sorry I keep double posting

14-Jan-23
Sorry I keep double posting

14-Jan-23
Well that's about as low as it gets. There's always more to the story but it's tough to imagine what the "more" would be in this case.

14-Jan-23
Do you know the guy

14-Jan-23

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
This is a screenshot from his video… hmm. :)

14-Jan-23
I actually have the exact photo he used but included the one w me in it

14-Jan-23
I actually have the exact photo he used but included the one w me in it

14-Jan-23
Do you have that exact picture? It almost looks like something or someone was photoshopped out of picture. Obviously same deer and location. You can even see the water bottle in both pictures. I posted a link to this thread twice and it was removed. Not sure if that is him or youtube removing link.

14-Jan-23
Terrible. I’m rolling over there no to give it the ol “THUMBS DOWN” button. He still hasn’t responded to any comments asking for more pics or information. Pathetic.

14-Jan-23
No photoshop. That is an original photo. I was by myself

14-Jan-23
Not even a well done video plus the dude couldn’t even look at the camera when he was telling the “story” he likely made up seconds before.

14-Jan-23
Do you have to check deer killed in NV. Maybe John could be turned in for not checking his deer.

14-Jan-23
Disgusting! He's one step away from poaching and posting pictures of his wife's ass!

14-Jan-23
JohnMc, that would be hilarious if someone turned him in for not checking in his imaginary buck.

14-Jan-23
Hahaha John I would die laughing if that happened to him. Talk about karma

14-Jan-23
What a freaking asshole! The gall of some people!

14-Jan-23
JohnMC,

No physical checking in of deer here but you’ve got to complete a “return card” online and report if you hunted and if you harvested. If you harvested NDOW wants to know the specific area and points on the left and right antlers. I’m sure we’d all like to know if the YouTube liar filled one out and what he filled in.

14-Jan-23
Loser.

14-Jan-23
What an asswipe !

14-Jan-23
They don’t seem real sharp.

14-Jan-23
Wow ya I’d be pretty pissed if I seen one of my critters like that.

14-Jan-23
Heck I’d be happy that I got something good enough for someone else to use

14-Jan-23
But....but....I thought youtube always shut down "misinformation"??

Guess not!

14-Jan-23

WhattheFOC's embedded Photo
Here’s a picture of a buck I shot this fall …

14-Jan-23
Unbelievable! What a douche! I’m with KSJHAWK on this one. He definitely needs to disappear. Crazy coincidence on how you caught this, nvgoat! Glad you did.

14-Jan-23
Hahaha "got this one the last day" ??

14-Jan-23

JakeBrake's embedded Photo
So easy to tell it was photoshopped

YouTube wankers strike again

14-Jan-23

7mm08's embedded Photo
7mm08's embedded Photo

14-Jan-23

nvgoat's embedded Photo
nvgoat's embedded Photo
As I said before it is not photoshopped. The original pictures have a blurry background. See this slightly different view I don't know how he got the photo. I only shared w friends. I never posted on any social media.

14-Jan-23
Terrible photoshop job. Both pictures show the little red flower under the deer’s lower jaw.

14-Jan-23
I think the issue is I shot some of the pics on portrait mode. Trust me this is not photoshopped. see the image immediately above.

14-Jan-23
WOW! Some folks will stoop pretty low! : (

And he admits to using radios to aid in the hunt! I assume that’s illegal in Nevada?

14-Jan-23
We are not saying yours is photoshopped goat…that YouTuber’s is…he photoshopped you out of it and it’s obvious

14-Jan-23
Yeah, that last pic you posted is better. What a douche bag. Gotta love Social Media fame addiction!

14-Jan-23
NONE of the pictures are photoshopped. Some were shot in portrait mode which has a limited focal length so background is blurry. I have the originals so I know what is correct

14-Jan-23
Clearly not photoshopped. Just stolen and used for social media notoriety. Appalling.

Matt

14-Jan-23
nvgoat…we’re on your side.

14-Jan-23
I know that and I appreciate the camaraderie. Just trying to clarify the issue. I don't think that guy is smart enough to photoshop anyway

14-Jan-23
John - he’s saying he wasn’t photoshopped out of the pic. The guy simply stole the pic of just the buck and posted it as his own. At least that’s what I think nvgoat is saying.

14-Jan-23
That's exactly what he's saying. Stolen pic, not photoshopped, stupid guy making videos. Very weird situation. I wonder how often this type of thing happens? Is this common with this generation? They've grown up with technology that has had huge affects on culture that some of us didn't have. Maybe some of their ideas of theft and fame are different than the older generations? Or maybe the guy is just a natural bird deadbeat.

14-Jan-23

Check out 3:43 of the video. The camera pans by a set of antlers so quick I missed it the first time. (This one has a fork on the rear left) I wonder why dipshit wouldn’t use that one in his video instead of stealing a pic off the net.

14-Jan-23
This is a crazy post.. why would you YouTube this pic?? The unluck of the hunt was enough. Crazy.. lots of great videos n YouTube.. this.. not so much.

14-Jan-23
If you only shared the pic with friends I would be finding out which one shared it or maybe you guys have a mutual friend.

15-Jan-23
Crazy world, but not really surprising... Congrats on the beautiful deer Mark! Your friend shot a good one too!

15-Jan-23
WTF, I can’t tell if you’re serious or kidding, but those antlers at 3:43 are from their 3D target

15-Jan-23
Oh ffs … my bad. Nevermind. :)

15-Jan-23
That’s hilarious.

“Pictures or it never happened”, but pictures mean Jack, so…..

???

Goat is right to call him out, but it’s just so pathetic. I definitely like the prosecution for failure to report angle. If he’s willing to lie outright, I can’t imagine that he hasn’t bent a rule or two…..

15-Jan-23
I’m not defending the jack wad who used the picture to misrepresent his hunt but I know for certain that if you fail to report your hunt results in Nevada it’s not a felony or even a misdemeanor. Here’s the exact detail from the reg’s:

Successful tag holders who fail to report a harvest return card will be subject to a $50 penalty and a suspension from the next season’s application period until the penalty is paid and the questionnaire completed. (Refer to NAC 502.405)

I also know that using radios during a big game hunt in Nevada is legal.

Guy did nothing illegal as far as anyone knows. Immoral? Yep! Dumb? Yep!

15-Jan-23
Well, that’s a shame. Because even more satisfying than baring this clown’s ass for public scrutiny would be giving Enforcement a good reason to look into other aspects of his behavior.

15-Jan-23
Damn nice buck nvgoat----->!

You know the truth, that is what's most important.

Good luck, Robb

15-Jan-23
Apparently, the guy is too stupid to figure out how to pull it down, too.

15-Jan-23
Great buck Goat!

I think the YouTube star has not yet checked and realized he’s got a bunch of new “fans”

What a hammer….

15-Jan-23
Helluva buck Goat!

To be honest, with all the “you tubers”, and Tik Tokers out there, and every Tom, dick and Harry running around with a video camera, I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often. Seems all them clowns are trying to build a brand and make some money.

15-Jan-23
Great buck nvgoat!

I'm glad you called this skunk out, what a POS!

15-Jan-23
Just curious if he says that he shot that deer shouldn't the state game commission get If involved and check his tag . That seems to me that there would be a case for fraud

15-Jan-23
Does this guy give his full name anywhere in video? If so, I bet he has a Facebook account with same video and pics. Thats really where you could embarrass this D-bag.

15-Jan-23
Rowdy#2!! Lol

This kind of crap happens all the time. A few years back a small local outfitter had pics of my brothers deer on his website, obviously had nothing to do with the hunt.

I have competition in eco-tourism that use our pictures on their website. So many garbage people out there

15-Jan-23
If you’re going to click on the link don’t forget to hit the “thumbs down” on the video.

15-Jan-23
I watched the video, who does that, posts only one picture of just the deer, no hero shot? I called him out.

15-Jan-23
Well Greg Gallio says he was there and seems to be the dad of John who I assume is the John that supposedly shot the buck. So John and Greg Gallio were the hunters and Bradco was the videographer? Someone could probably find them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pretty quick. I'm sure Brad gets linked in one of them.

15-Jan-23
John Gallio is on Facebook but the only hunting related photo is him holding a big pair of sheds. But definitely the same guy (both he and asswipe are linemen). Wonder why no hero photo of him with the big velvet buck he supposedly shot? :-)

15-Jan-23
There is also a pic of John and Greg together dressed in camo obviously on a hunt. But it seems they abandoned FB several years ago. I don't have any of the other social networks.

15-Jan-23

Ambush's embedded Photo
Ambush's embedded Photo
Sorry just a pic of the FB page. I’m not savvy enough to link or screen shot.

15-Jan-23
If you’re going to click on the link don’t forget to hit the “thumbs down” on the video.

15-Jan-23
I don't think YT shows/records "thumbs down's" anymore, but you can leave a comment.

15-Jan-23
Check out new topic- youtube fraud- solved how, no clue why

15-Jan-23

Looks like they finally showed up and made the video “private” or took it down. Lame.

16-Jan-23

wildwilderness's Link
Time to bring up the Rowdy Dowdy thread!

Hahaha

https://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=420788&forum=6

16-Jan-23
A Midwest whitetail outfitter's brochure included a picture of my buddy... and the Coues deer he shot in Mexico!

• Sitka Gear