fuzzy 21-Jan-23
Bowbender 21-Jan-23
fuzzy 21-Jan-23
19-Jan-23
Lost another R&R pioneer.

19-Jan-23
RIP

19-Jan-23
From the Byrds to CSNY to a solo career spanning decades, one of the best singers ever.

19-Jan-23
Typical azzhat comment. You really are a POS but you already know that.

RIP Crosby

19-Jan-23
A beautiful voice accompanied a very disturbed life.

20-Jan-23
RIP.

I saw David Crosby and Graham Nash together back in 1990 when I was 18 at a little outdoor/tented venue in Pittsburgh. Great show.

20-Jan-23
It's hard to think of my teenage years without Summer Breeze playing in the background

20-Jan-23
I like his stuff, He had a long and influential music career.

20-Jan-23
“Separate the Wheat from the Chaff”.

Yep hard to believe they were playing “Almost cut my hair while the 1st men were touching down on the moon”. Can remember my youngest uncle turning down CSNY in the house to listen to the latest draft numbers being called out for the county. 69-70

RIP Cos

Bh

20-Jan-23
Seen Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young...great Music...R.I.P....

20-Jan-23
Great talent. RIP David. Became a fan with the Byrds, and Wasted on the Way with CS&N is on my frequently played favorites. Summer Breeze was a catchy tune, but that was Seals & Crofts. ;-)

20-Jan-23
I am sure that Wooden Ships at 0400 Sunday morning on wet grass of upstate NY in1969 was purty cool. RIP Dave

Bh

20-Jan-23
Saw CS&N in concert also. He was in two great bands and a talented singer. Spent many nights tuned up, with CSN&Y albums playing out of advent speakers. Just plane good music, RIP.

20-Jan-23
I could take him or leave him. Background music, not my cup of tea. He lived a long life considering. May he rest in peace.

20-Jan-23
Some good music, and he should thank his lucky stars that he lived into his 80's. As many drugs that he did he's lucky he didn't graduate in his 20's.

20-Jan-23
He was very talented, and I really enjoy CSN music. Personally, I think Still and Nash were even more talented than Crosby. Saw them once in the mid 90's and there was a huge group protesting Crosby because he was given a liver transplant due to drug and alcohol abuse. He really was lucky to live to be an old man.

20-Jan-23
I agree deerhunter72, Stills was a great guitar player and musician. To me, better than all of them

20-Jan-23
That is correct, no regular person would get a second liver. He still was a unique talent. Hardhead and loved camera attention.

I watched that Dick Cavitt Show the day after Woodstock on You Tube today. Where they came to the show directly from Woodstock. He was a rabid hippie. In this show he rants about Big Oil 50yrs before anyone was. Auto's, Oil , etc. He lists the evils for the audience after they sat for the interview with Cavitt.

Bh

20-Jan-23
"DC was a marginal talent..."

LMAO. Boy, you keep digging your silly hole deeper.

20-Jan-23
lib lefty

20-Jan-23
“ Our House”

My 4th grade teacher was definitely a pot head. He played the entire album and asked us to put our head on the desk and listen to the entire album.

Then asked us to write a paper on what we thought.

I didn’t pass that class, but I’ll never forget that album or the teacher.

There was a lesson.

21-Jan-23
Good, (mostly) civil dialog on this one. All I'll say about the substance abuse/liver transplant issue is that it doesn't change his talent and body of work.

21-Jan-23
Fuzzy,

True dat… still he used his fortune and influence to do what he sang against for oh so many years. There’s a word for that.

I’m a late boomer. Never gave CSN much thought one way or another.

21-Jan-23
Agreed. The word of the day is "hypocrit". Honestly I am more into (real) Country and Bluegrass. Wouldn't trade Ernest Tubb for a dozen like Crosby. I still appreciate his talent though.

• Sitka Gear