Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Boris 21-Jan-23
midwest 21-Jan-23
BOHUNTER09 21-Jan-23
Boris 21-Jan-23
Basil 21-Jan-23
21-Jan-23
My kids got me a Wildgame cell camera Terra for Christmas. I know little to nothing about setting these things up. So, my wife and I worked on it together. Got the Gold plan for starters. Got it working at the house. It is on the map. Now I put it in the woods in the backyard. I set up regular trail camera also. I got pictures on both units. Now when I took it to my hunting spot in Ohio, which is (by way of crow flies) 35 miles away. I know that my cell phone works, because I have made many calls and txt from that area. I got NO pictures from the cell camera. Had it out for 5 days. Took my card reader and had over 200 pictures on the SD card, but nothing on the phone. I brought it back home, I have it set up in the house and get pictures. On the map it shows the camera and phone at the house. This is what is puzzling. Am I doing something wrong? The camera is taking good pictures. I did try their customer service(LOL). 45 minutes, Nothing. Also, I have had Wildgame cameras before, Had and Have good luck with them. I hope I have given as much info that I can give. Thanks guys for the help.

21-Jan-23
Did you have cell service where you hung the cam?

21-Jan-23
If you have cell service on your phone at the Ohio property, is the camera using the same carrier? If for instance if the phone is Verizon, but the camera is att, you might not get photos transmitted if the att reception is poor

21-Jan-23
Yes I have cell service and the camera and phone plan is AT&T.

21-Jan-23
Had trouble with my 1st new Covert cell cam this year. After some tech support it was determined to have a bad SIM card. Worked great until low batteries in bitter cold weather. I would get some pics days later on warm afternoons. I assume because when the batteries warmed up.

• Sitka Gear