South Farm 23-Mar-23
cnelk 23-Mar-23
Ogoki 23-Mar-23
South Farm 29-Mar-23
02-Feb-23
any one have an experience with any moose outfits in ontario

02-Feb-23

spike buck's embedded Photo
2022 Ontario Moose... Just 1/2 hour drive N of Vermilion Bay.
spike buck's embedded Photo
2022 Ontario Moose... Just 1/2 hour drive N of Vermilion Bay.
I would wait a couple more years before hunting Moose in Ontario... they are just starting to rebound in population. Better chances out west like Alberta or BC.

02-Feb-23
Wilderness Air in western Ontario. Our group was 1 for 4. Weather was really warm. Not responding to calls. Great walleye fishing

02-Feb-23
We had a group fly to McDowell Lake in the far North through Wilderness Air. Almost 2 hours flight. Was $3900.00 each. 4 hunters 2 bulls. Was about 3rd week of September 2022. Largest Bull was 38 inches other was not too big. Self guided. Yes was great fishing. Wilderness Air in Vermilion Bay... Kelsey 1-807-227-5473.

03-Feb-23
thank you for your responses

23-Mar-23
White River Air Twin lakes outfitters Nakina North Outfitters Kashabowie outfitters Pasha Lake Outposts Raven Lake outpost Bush Lake Camp

23-Mar-23
I got an Ontario bull last fall . Did a 2 week bear hunt ,afterwards flew in to fish a week . Came out and asked about a tag and tag became available due to a turn of events . I was in right place at right time. Went back up 2 1/2 weeks later and actually called in 3 bulls . 2 of which never offered clean shots . Brush was issue . My name is in with the outfitter we used for this fall. Hey I have checked with at least 20 outfitters this winter looking for a hunt . Limited non resident tags . In Ontario you can party hunt ,so outfitter would rather sell tag to group of 6-8 rather than a couple people . I don't blame them as they are in business to make a living . I have actually checked with several on the previous post. For example White River Air is sold out of moose hunts for 3 years out . Same with many i checked with .

23-Mar-23
Thousand Lakes, Kashabowie, Mattice lake, and Lukinto Lake Outfitters. All good, but of all of them I liked Lukinto the best because I was free to hunt how I liked and could move about within the confines of the zone rather than being stuck on a fly-in lake with no bulls around...that just turns a moose hunt into an expensive fishing trip.

23-Mar-23
Ive often flirted with the idea of getting a Canadian moose for my trifecta

23-Mar-23
Kashabowie sold out for 2-3 years . We fly in and fish thru Don Elliot from Mattice Lake Outfitters, no bull tags available(sold out) but he does have cow tags for drive in hunt ,South of Armstrong. Been using Mattice since 1998 for fly in fishing .

29-Mar-23
Don flew my wife and I out of Guerin Lake on 9/11. He said if we didn't go right then he didn't know if he'd ever get us out as they were shutting down the air-space over North America. I'll never forget that day. In hindsight I wish we would've taken our chances and stayed put.

• Sitka Gear