fdp 09-Feb-23
Buckhunter 09-Feb-23
Roger 09-Feb-23
Corax_latrans 09-Feb-23
LBshooter 14-Feb-23
Roger 14-Feb-23
LBshooter 14-Feb-23
09-Feb-23
Just had an interesting buy yesterday. Wife and I was at Walmart in Meadville, Pa. Took a walk through the sporting goods dept. Saw some broadheads. The have Rage broadheads on clearence. Regular price 52.00 per pack. On sale 15.60 per pack. These are NC 100 gr. 2 inch cut. Oh, looked on the back, made in America. Got 3 packs, wife said Happy Valentines.

09-Feb-23
I did the same thing a few years ago, bought all they had (5 packs), can't remember the price, but something like that?

09-Feb-23
Walmart does not carry much but they are cheap and when on sales insanely so. Ammo is cheap there too

09-Feb-23
That's a great find

09-Feb-23
I bought several packages of 3 blade Muzzy's like that several years ago.

09-Feb-23
Can't imagine the mark up on this kinda stuff!!!! Thinking walmart paid $15.60 per pack. What is that like 400%. Wow

09-Feb-23

Roger's Link
That is a good price. Basspro has a pretty good price on the Rage Hypodermics right now too.

09-Feb-23
That’s how Big Retail works. One year I was about to buy a shirt. Then I saw THE SAME SHIRT at 80% Off. Same make. Same size. Same color. Last year’s SKU, so it had to go. So instead of 1shirt for X dollars, I bought 2 for .25X pr something stupid.

I n Corporate America, nothing has intrinsic value. A pack of heads that sells for $60 in September is only “worth” $15 in February because…. It’s February.

Go figure.

But I’m gonna guess that Wally isn’t taking a loss either way, so sell it off just over cost and put the proceeds into something you can sell 4 times over before August rolls around…..

It makes its own kind of sense, so my family motto holds…. If you can’t wait for it to go on sale, you can probably get by without it.

14-Feb-23
I got two lever action nib Henry rifles for 162 ea on clearance !! ?????? love Walmart!

14-Feb-23
Wow, what was the normal price on those Henry's?

14-Feb-23
975 ea . Fastest 50 miles I’ve ever driven. Lol I was looking for a muzzle loader and in conversation he said he had one at the clearance price, hit the gas and was there in no time. While filling out the paper work I asked if they had anymore and he said yes one left I said I’ll take it lol. One was 44 mag and the other 357. Didn’t need the 357 so I contacted the president of Henry through a email and asked if he’d exchange the 357 for a 45/70 and he said no problem. You can’t beat Henry co for customer service and their rifles are beauties too.

• Sitka Gear