Groundhunter 11-Feb-23
molsonarcher 11-Feb-23
ahunter76 11-Feb-23
jmiller 11-Feb-23
Buffalo1 11-Feb-23
Highlife 12-Feb-23
BIGWOOSHUNTER 12-Feb-23
11-Feb-23
Want to hunt a goat. Have on interest in points etc. Just want to find an outfitter who is solid and has tags available. I have shot sheep to bears.... Was always saving this type of hunt for my golden years, which are now here.

Lots of good experience here, that's why I ask

11-Feb-23
Werner ranch. My guess is they will be booked though

11-Feb-23
Thanks. I will reach out.

11-Feb-23
Pronghorn paradise

11-Feb-23
I am not going to be any help finding a guide. But I'd decided if you want to hunt over water or spot and stock. Because those are likely going to be very different outfitters.

11-Feb-23
I’m sure there are plenty of good ones in Wyoming, or looking into a trespass fee and putting a blind up over water. I’ve had antelope come into water on the same day I’ve set blinds up on public land in CO. They’re not the brightest animals especially when it’s hot.

11-Feb-23
Ok so who are you talking about? Seems to.me if your calling someone out, to help another, not much help without saying who you are talking about?

11-Feb-23
Spearhead Ranch Werner Ranch Moore Ranch

Can't go wrong with any of them.

11-Feb-23
Thanks

11-Feb-23
Ive personally never hunted with them, but Wyoming Professional Outfitters has quite a few good reviews in the outfitter report section.

11-Feb-23
No help since I did all DIY Public BUT I saved it for thse golden years too. 1st Goat hunt at 68 & been 5 times since.. 2019 my last trip & took my son on his 1st & 4 of us took 3 Bcks & a Doe. Wet, wet, so it was all spot & stalk & not easy.

11-Feb-23
I had a great hunt with Routier Outfitting in South Dakota

11-Feb-23
I’ve hunted with Werner Ranch twice. Top shelf operation.

12-Feb-23
I'll second jmiller on Routier Outfitting. They have goats nice ones

12-Feb-23
I hunted elk, not antelope, with Wyoming professional outfitters, but there were antelope all over the ranch they hunt. I would think you would have no problem getting one with them.

• Sitka Gear