12yards 13-Feb-23
Bou'bound 13-Feb-23
tobywon 13-Feb-23
LBshooter 13-Feb-23
WV Mountaineer 13-Feb-23
LBshooter 13-Feb-23
WV Mountaineer 13-Feb-23
12-Feb-23
Hey guys came actors a deal I could refuse, a mission bow with everything for 100 dollars, couldn’t pass it up. I need a release , looking for advise which one to look at. Thanks

13-Feb-23
Dude, proof-read.

13-Feb-23
Tru ball or true fire patriot will work fine for you.

13-Feb-23
Depends on how serious you want to get with accuracy and style. If index trigger then spend the money for a good zero travel trigger. Carter Like Mike 1 &2 are great but pricey. Axcel execution is another, shot both and prefer Like Mike for zero trigger travel and it’s smooth and quiet! Not as many really good triggers for index finger with this option than thumb releases, but there are a few others. I don’t like thumbs, but there are a lot of good trigger options, but again $$. I only use a hinge for training, and again there are a lot of options. I would highly recommend AGAINST a cheap release.

13-Feb-23
What's a mission bow?

13-Feb-23
Mission is Mathews’ economy line.

Scotch Atchery and trump ball makes good releases

13-Feb-23
Sounds good and thanks for the recommendations. X-man , “dude” really? what are you in high school?

13-Feb-23
For years I've used a Scotts mongoose never had a problem with it whether hunting or on the 3d trail That one has a spring lever.

13-Feb-23

bluesman's embedded Photo
bluesman's embedded Photo
I've used this one for years , not as consistent as others , but works most of the time.

13-Feb-23
Holy crap nice buck!!^^^

I use a fairly simple release from Scott. It's called a Shark.

13-Feb-23
Love that Scott shark.

13-Feb-23
bluesman, be careful you'll go blind if you keep using that ;)

Beauty of a buck right there!! To keep with the topic, I use a Scott Wildcat.

13-Feb-23
Bluesman, iuse the same release as you. It I picked up a compound thinking I’d shoot some leagues. It’s a short bow and I don’t think fingers would work . Also plan on hunting with it during rainy days.

13-Feb-23
What model is the mission. They make a great bow. I’ve owned two.

13-Feb-23
A eliminator 2 with a tru-glo site, whisker biscut and a wrist strap.has less than200 shots through it if that. The guy is right handed and the bow shop he went to said he needed a lefty due to being left eye dominant, just couldn’t shoot it. Also came with a case and a bow sling .

13-Feb-23
Good little bow. I killed a deer with the one I owned the first time I took it hunting.

• Sitka Gear