Potro 27-Feb-23
BowJangles 01-Mar-23
sureshot 03-Mar-23
brettpsu 03-Mar-23
Potro 15-Mar-23
DEERAHOLIC 17-Mar-23
DEMO-Bowhunter 17-Mar-23
20-Feb-23
Looking to book a hunt for goats, later this year, for 2025 or 2026. I would like to hear some recommendations on outfitters with guides and terrain that are bowhunter friendly. Looking for earlier season hunt and potential to add additional animals, if successful with goat, would be a plus. Any advice or tips from those who have done this is welcome and appreciated.

20-Feb-23
I would definitely look at Kodiak.

20-Feb-23
Beaverfoot outfitting. Troy Wolfenden. Golden bc

Check it out. Should be able to get a bow hunter in in one of those years. Very small personal operation. Early season is when he guides bow. Add on species deer elk. Bear 1,000.00 plus tags

20-Feb-23

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bolen & Lewis BC or Dennis from Lonesome Dove Cordova AK.

I shot this billy with Bolen & Lewis in 2011

20-Feb-23
I went with Pacific Mountain Hunts in Valdez in 2021, buddy in 2022 ... although I was one of his few "unsuccessful" hunters, I'd recommend him highly. Tim knows the goats, and is comfortable with archery equipment. Be ready for vertical country.

http://www.pacificmountainguides.com/hunting/mountain-goat-hunts/

20-Feb-23
Lonesome Dove...Dennis Zadra

20-Feb-23
Ed Toribio, primo expeditions in SE Alaska. They kill big goats. Low mountains.

21-Feb-23
Babine Guide outfitters in British Columbia. It is a great hunt and if successful you can add wolf, bear, and fishing into the hunt.

21-Feb-23
Another vote for beaverfoot. Great small operation. Have gone 2 times (once for goat and once for bears) will be hunting again with them for spring bears next year.

21-Feb-23
I’ve hunted with Troy at Beaverfoot and am in agreement with the two previous post that mentioned his operation. Great place!!!

21-Feb-23
I hunted with Babine Guide Outfitters last year. Great outfitter. Shot a goat with my bow on the 2nd day of the hunt. I did a write-up of my hunt in this same Mountain Goat Forum.

21-Feb-23
Babine is a Bowsite sponsor too.

21-Feb-23
Hunted with Babine twice…Killed two goats. Great guys, great outfit and a Bowsite sponsor to boot.

22-Feb-23
Thanks for the recommendations. I have a few more outfitters to talk with and hopefully get a hunt on the calendar soon. I will update when I make my final final decision

27-Feb-23
I had a successful hunt with Dennis Zadra of Lonesome Dove. Wound up sticking a B&C goat on day 4.

His operation runs like clockwork. Highly recommend!

27-Feb-23
Bowjangles and “sticking something B&C” just always seem to go together

27-Feb-23
i shot mine with Dennis Zadra

01-Mar-23
@MA-PAdeerslayer, I wish I was good enough to say that it was all skill and not just blind luck! lol.

Hope you've been well man!!

03-Mar-23
After talking to a few different outfitters, I decided to book a 2025 hunt with Babine. I appreciate the recommendations, both here and through private message. Looking forward to getting my first mountain hunt under my belt.

03-Mar-23
You did well. Great guys and would love to hunt with them again one day.

15-Mar-23
Good luck. Sabine is great in all aspects of the hunt you will get one

17-Mar-23
Great choice you will not be disappointed.

17-Mar-23
I agree, Great choice and you will have a fun hunt with them! Hunted with them a few years ago now.

• Sitka Gear