MA-PAdeerslayer 02-Mar-23
Huntiam 02-Mar-23
HDE 02-Mar-23
Bigdog 21 02-Mar-23
Cornpone 03-Mar-23
greenmountain 03-Mar-23
Iowabowhunter 05-Mar-23
01-Mar-23
Any good quality bowhunting gloves out there that don't have the trigger finger on it. I always buy gloves that are lighter weight and cut the trigger finger off with my knife so that I can feel the trigger. Don't like bulky gloves and will sacrifice my hands for it..

01-Mar-23
I wear camo jersey gloves and cut the finger off.

01-Mar-23
Sitka Fanatic gloves are fairly warm, not bulky and have the last digit of the thumb and the index finger open. They slip on and off easily. I have extra large hands and often the cuffs are too tight on hunting gloves making it difficult to get them over the bottom of my hand. They should make them right or left hand specific because I don't need fingerless on my left hand.

01-Mar-23
I really like the merino wool First Lite Talus Fingerless gloves. I use these all season. Once it gets colder, I use them in conjunction with a hand muff.

01-Mar-23
Sitka makes super thin merino wool gloves as well.

Mark

01-Mar-23
If you want a glove that doesn't have the trigger finger, why not just pick what you like best and remove it? I just prefer a light-midweight fleece glove for 98% of my hunting. No issue feeling the trigger. Sounds like you got a couple good recommendations though.

01-Mar-23
Sitka traverse gloves. Hold up to putting stands and sticks up and I can shoot tab or release with them. Unbelievable product!

01-Mar-23
Another vote for Sitka Fanatic gloves. My go to glove for just about the entire season.

01-Mar-23
I like shooting with a fingered glove, so Sitka Ascent is my go-to for warm weather. It literally "fits like a glove" and is so thin I don't notice wearing it. I will say, though, that the a couple of seams in particular tend to pull loose, at least on the pairs I've owned.

For fingerless, besides the Sitka Fanatic, consider the Sitka Equinox Guard, which is designed for warmer weather.

01-Mar-23
I’ve used nothing but those cheap brown cotton gloves for about 15 years or so. If my hands are cold I just use a hand muff warmer. Those gloves allow me the most torque free grip and again are cheap

01-Mar-23
I wear First Lite Aero gloves when it’s warm, Sitka Traverse when it’s cooler. My fingers get cold/miserable very easily so I also use hand warmers on a regular basis.

01-Mar-23

BC's embedded Photo
BC's embedded Photo
Carhart has a camo glove that’s pretty cool. The index finger and thumb flip open and stay open with little magnets. Allows you to grab stuff or use iPhone very easily. When done just flip them back and it’s a full glove again.

01-Mar-23
I’ve used nothing but those cheap brown cotton gloves for about 15 years or so. If my hands are cold I just use a hand muff warmer. Those gloves allow me the most torque free grip and again are cheap

01-Mar-23

01-Mar-23
UA cold gear liner glove or Sirius glove with same fit that’s a little cheaper. Good dexterity and form fitting, never had problem with feel of trigger with either. I just can’t bring myself to spend over $50 on a thin pair of gloves that I will lose or abuse within a year.

01-Mar-23
I wear some inexpensive lightweight Merino wool gloves from Black Ovis. I cut the thumb off to shoot my release. They’re pretty good gloves, especially for the price. I won’t shoot my bow with bulky gloves because it will alter your grip and lead to torque.

01-Mar-23
Sitka Fanatic is what I was looking at but just wish it was right or left hand and not both. Also been looking at the Asio brand glove. Hate to spend a lot on gloves, but I will if they are made well and will last. I have bought cheap gloves for years and just cut the trigger finger out, but it unravels before to long and falls apart by the end of the season. Thanks for the help

01-Mar-23
Army surplus wool glove liner. Cut the index finger off with a sharp pair of scissor or knife. The key is a clean cut. It’ll curl a bit over time. Which is good. It acts like a heated seam.

Don’t try burning it. It’s wool. It won’t seat off like a synthetic. Just cut it clean and go with it.

Best alternative I’ve found. Warm, light Wright, thin, great movement and feeling, and really warm. In case I didn’t say that already.

Last ones I bought were $9 shipped for two pairs.

02-Mar-23
Am like Clwg2008 and wear jersey gloves a lot but I don't cut the finger clear off the trigger finger but rather slit the first 3 fingers at the knuckle, then fold the tips back under my archery glove...

02-Mar-23
Sitka Fanatic for me and I sow a half thumb and first finger in the left hand using older Sitka gloves.

02-Mar-23
Sounds like an opportunity for a righty and lefty with the same size hands to team up. Buy a pair of Sitka Fanatic and another pair of Traverse/Stratus and trade one glove LOL

02-Mar-23
Lol smarba. That’s a good idea hahaha

02-Mar-23
Jersey for me

02-Mar-23
Haven't worn gloves for years.

02-Mar-23
Lined leather driving gloves keeps wind out .

03-Mar-23
I wear Manzella bow gloves the right and left index fingers are thin for feel.

03-Mar-23

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Fanatic Kangaroo pouch. Or mittens then remove them

03-Mar-23
I have always worn Army surplus glove liners. It is relatively thin wool .

05-Mar-23
I really like the First Lite Talus fingerless glove. Merino wool nice & thin + not crazy expensive

• Sitka Gear