DanaC 01-Mar-23
Glunt@work 01-Mar-23
smarba 01-Mar-23
Old Reb 01-Mar-23
01-Mar-23

Bowboy's Link
This is sad!

01-Mar-23
"In addition to paying more than $2,100 in penalties and court costs, Johnson lost his hunting license for five years. A two-year probationary period and forfeiture of the animal were additional punishments imposed. "

This should be a *felony* and prevent him from ever owning a gun again.

01-Mar-23
That fish and game officer must have 6’ long arms. Looks like he’s standing 20 yards behind his hands in the picture.

01-Mar-23
I despise these game warden hero shots.

01-Mar-23

Wv hillbilly 's embedded Photo
Looks like my brother and this 59” walleye
Wv hillbilly 's embedded Photo
Looks like my brother and this 59” walleye

01-Mar-23
Fun with wide-angle lenses. Zoom out, honey, it'll look a lot bigger ;-)

01-Mar-23

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo

01-Mar-23
Poaching is bad but the big things that have a negative effect on big game species are done at the management level. Losing a trophy class deer stinks. Losing thousands of animals due to improper management of tag allocation, predators, disease, etc is far worse. That's a bigger area where more accountability is needed.

01-Mar-23
What's sad is he was only charged $2100. Losing hunting privileges means nothing...he's a poacher. Heck, I'd pay $2100 to hunt a deer like that! Here in NM we went to a system where trophy animals command a bigger fine than smaller animals.

01-Mar-23
Dana, the guy disregarded the game laws. If he was banned from owning a firearm, do you really think he would adhere to that penalty? Criminals don't obey laws.

• Sitka Gear