kota-man 05-Mar-23
kota-man 05-Mar-23
fuzzy 06-Mar-23
Pat Lefemine 06-Mar-23
CaptMike 06-Mar-23
fuzzy 11-Mar-23
Al Dente Laptop 11-Mar-23
05-Mar-23
Best Speaker at Wisconsin Bowhunters Conv.in the last 40 Yrs.

05-Mar-23
Nice of you to post this Stan. Glad it was a big hit. C

05-Mar-23
He’s moonlighting on us?

Lets get that presentation up on the site….what are we…chopped liver?

05-Mar-23
Charlie i did,nt think you were ever young

05-Mar-23
It was good…Really enjoyed both of Pats talks and spending the day off and on visiting with him. Charlie…your name even came up a time or two! ;)

05-Mar-23

06-Mar-23
Pat is a great speaker and a good guy.

06-Mar-23
Thanks Guys, it was a lot of fun and I had such a great time seeing many old friends and meeting new ones too. Stan - I appreciate the post. It was so good to see you and your wife after we met in a camp, 25 years ago!!

BTW - Hats off to Mark Watkins (MN) and Dan Everson (WI) during the arrow auction. Incredible to see such support from fellow bowhunters.

06-Mar-23
Pat, it was really nice meeting you. The talk was excellent, as were the videos. Yup, Dan and his buddy Mark made a nice donation the WBA.

11-Mar-23
I'd like to add that Pat has been "a force for good" in the hunting world forever 2 decades. Thanks for your work.

11-Mar-23
Pat has been a Guest Speaker at 2 NYB Banquets. He never ceases to entertain and wrap you into the hunt and experience. The last time, he did it within a moments notice, and saved the day for us. A true gentleman, and a staunch advocate for our sport. Hats off to you Pat.

• Sitka Gear