huntr4477 07-Mar-23
StickFlicker 07-Mar-23
Corax_latrans 07-Mar-23
PushCoArcher 07-Mar-23
fuzzy 07-Mar-23
DanaC 08-Mar-23
Supernaut 08-Mar-23
06-Mar-23
Is MoM the best placement on a Cocaine Bear?

And to think people say Hollywood has no sense of humor...

06-Mar-23
Seen the commercial advertisement, I wanta see it...8^)))

06-Mar-23
That's for sissies man up hunt for cocaine hippos. ;)

06-Mar-23
What a crock of hock ! At least there’s some hometown talent in it, the woman that’s firing the pistol from the ambulance is from Jacksonville TX, where I went to school for a few years, and is about 12 miles from me. This movie however, is not her finest hour.

06-Mar-23
MOTM isn't good for any bear. But the movie looks funny.

06-Mar-23
Dave can you imagine a coke head hippo with those huge nostrils?

06-Mar-23
Too bad it isn’t “Reefer or Ganja Bear”. I would imagine baiting with Doritos would be VERY effective….

06-Mar-23
I loved "Sharknado".... I'm in !

06-Mar-23
Kilo up each nostril use a 16 inch chef knife to cut it up into lines lol

06-Mar-23
We went to it the other night. Completely ridiculous as expected :) Two thumbs up.

Never get MOtM confused with Center of M’ass. Makes for a long tracking job.

06-Mar-23
Based on a true story? Hmmmmmmmmmm :)

06-Mar-23

huntinelk's Link
Here is kinda the real story

06-Mar-23
Dave I was picturing a Katana and marble slab with a stovepipe straw

06-Mar-23
Cecil that'll work. Even though I can speak all the U.S. dialects fluently and a little Canadian eh? My Spanish will only get us a couple of cold beers but what the hell I'm game. Thinking osage selfbow old cut cedar arrows tipped with a scary sharp Ace broadhead be good to go ;)

06-Mar-23
Gotta love that guy’s grasp of firearms… A deer rifle is nowhere near powerful enough to kill a bear. Riiiiiiiiiiight….

07-Mar-23
There was a cocaine bear on NCIS well before the movie came out.

07-Mar-23
Corax Latrans yes, the story of the hunter "tracking " a deer for a mile (on dry ground) the "fact" that bears are "very noisy" and that deer rifles aren't adequate for black bear. What a load of....fiction

07-Mar-23
I actually remember when the incident occurred the jumper was from Knoxville which isn’t far from us. I haven’t seen the movie and maybe never will.Good luck Lewis

07-Mar-23
I prefer to hunt bears just out of rehab :)

07-Mar-23
Those cocaine bears are too skinny. I'd rather shoot a nice fat marijuana bear that gets the munchies eats a barrel of donuts every day.

07-Mar-23
He said numerous times that the bear had been dead for two weeks, lying in the forest, and then they mounted it? I can't picture it being in any kind of condition to mount.

07-Mar-23
Yeah, you might expect to see a little hair-slippage at that rate….

Although I did have a WTF moment when I saw the trailer and the bear, supposedly swallowed a brick of cocaine. Kind of hard to imagine that that wouldn’t cause and immediately lethal overdose, but hey, why let a silly thing like facts get in the way of a perfectly ridiculous movie?

07-Mar-23
Mushroom wolf's coming to Colorado soon.

07-Mar-23
Just wait til the meth monkeys show up

08-Mar-23
I wonder if the folks who make that 'Deer Cocaine' mineral lick will come out with a product for bears.

08-Mar-23
I've seen a few grouse that got drunk from eating wild grapes when I was a kid but never any coked up wildlife.

Bikers controlled (probably still do) the powder trade around my parts and they weren't much for the outdoors so no danger of booger sugar falling into the wrong "paws".

I heard the movie is entertaining so I'll probably check it out for gits and shiggles.

• Sitka Gear