MA-PAdeerslayer 08-Mar-23
spike78 08-Mar-23
fuzzy 09-Mar-23
06-Mar-23

petedrummond's embedded Photo
petedrummond's embedded Photo
Cat pack.

06-Mar-23
Is that Sammy Davis Jr on the far right?….

06-Mar-23

BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
Here’s 4

06-Mar-23
Turkey nightmare

07-Mar-23
Kool Pix ya guys

Good luck Robb

08-Mar-23

BULELK1's Link
Up in Maine.

Good luck, Robb

08-Mar-23
Am I the only person here who has never seen a bobcat (or lynx) ?

Seen everything else here, from moose to mink to otters, flying squirrels and bears... but never a bobcat. I know they're around, trail cam proves it. Just never laid eyes on one.

08-Mar-23
Dana I had one particular spot a few years ago in CMASS behind my uncle house a stand that we’d hunted for years and years, and for whatever reason that year every morning I sat there I had a pair of bobcats comes down the stone wall, play with each other as they got twords the stand and then keep moving on. It was so cool to witness that. One morning it was pretty chilly and snowing, we got 6-8” that night and they came off the wall and laid down under a blowdown and took a nap there for a good hour, hour and a half.

08-Mar-23
Dana, start calling and you will see one. I never saw one either until I started calling.

09-Mar-23
DanaC I've lived in bobcat infested areas for 60 years. Seen two and killed one as an "incidental" while hunting. Trapped a couple and called in and killed a few. If you do get one, don't toss the carcass, they're great eating. Taste a bit like lamb.

• Sitka Gear