Smtn10PT 01-Apr-23
Brijake 01-Apr-23
Pop-r 05-Apr-23
ultimag 09-Apr-23
Pop-r 16-Apr-23
15-Mar-23
yes all for same thing

27-Mar-23
How many preferences points will it take to draw either combo tag is another question! Especially with the Outfitter draw.

29-Mar-23
sbschindler - I respectfully disagree with you. We had a group of 4 last year. Two applied for big game combo, other two applied for Elk Combo only. You can do it, because both tags come out of the same allotment. We also applied for a limited elk unit as well during this drawing.

I called on it last year to find out before we applied. I didnt think you could do it either, but you can.

BTW - we all drew our tags last year too. Hope this helps... sorry the info was late. I didnt see this post until now.

30-Mar-23
well I guess you can, I guess I was only thinking of applying for a permit in a limited draw area

30-Mar-23
So when you apply for the LE tag do you do it at the same time you apply for your combo license or is there a second application you fill out for the LE tag after you draw your combo license?

30-Mar-23
same time Mike

30-Mar-23
Thank you!

31-Mar-23
How many preferences points will it take to draw either combo tag is another question! Especially with the Outfitter draw.

31-Mar-23
What if you just click “hunting with and outfitter” - will the system automatically throw you into the better odds pool?

01-Apr-23
Dont get too hung up on what pool you're in. They will probably mess up the draw and have to re-do it anyway

01-Apr-23
You would have to have the Outfitter number and pay the extra $100 for the preference point

05-Apr-23
Ohh they'll definitely mess it up if it's anything like the last several years. Some screw ups much worse than others. They just don't get the seriousness of getting it right the first time. I also don't know if they care.

09-Apr-23
2024 NR WILL only be allowed a maximum of 14 days regardless of species or licence types or number of tags

16-Apr-23
Ultimag who told you that?! I haven't read that anywhere.

• Sitka Gear