drycreek 18-Mar-23
Rut-N-Strut 19-Mar-23
scentman 19-Mar-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 19-Mar-23
Rut-N-Strut 19-Mar-23
18-Mar-23

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
And a new girl to the flock…DSD Preening Hen showed up today! Who’s ready, or already chasing ‘em?

18-Mar-23
Interesting deek there… I wonder if toms will think she’s hiding her face after a while? :)

18-Mar-23

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Have to wait until 4/24 here in Massachusetts. This is part of a flock of 65 outside my bedroom window Wednesday. Already getting frisky.

18-Mar-23
That’s an odd looking decoy. I’ve had great success with the DSD half strut jake plus a couple hens, one feeding and one upright. Season here starts mid April. I’ll be in a blind day one.

18-Mar-23
Good luck, George! Looking forward to trying for a Merriams this year later in April. Iowa season opens 3 weeks from Monday!

18-Mar-23

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
In my Oklahoma buddy’s backyard, a couple of weeks back.

18-Mar-23

scentman's embedded Photo
Took over my birdfeeder.

18-Mar-23

Tried to focus, sorry.

18-Mar-23

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Have a place lined up to hunt in western Oklahoma. Will be there for our opener on 4/16. Pic from a scouting trip last weekend.

18-Mar-23
Great picture…..

18-Mar-23
Beautiful Tom Push !

19-Mar-23
Chomping at the bit here!! Had two FL friends double up on Osceolas opening day yesterday. Prepping for trip to OR for Rios and CA for merriams. Then it’s back here to MA. Going to try to squeeze in CT and RI also. I should just find out where Charlie R lives and setup there for the season lol!! I haven’t seen flocks like that for a while in my neck of the woods

19-Mar-23
You really captured those iridescent feathers Push, great pic! I'm trying to get decent pics but my window screen throws the lens off.

19-Mar-23
No kidding Garrett!

19-Mar-23
Sharing is caring!!

• Sitka Gear