Brotsky 28-Mar-23
GFL 28-Mar-23
Brotsky 28-Mar-23
Pat Lefemine 29-Mar-23
carcus 30-Mar-23
YZF-88 30-Mar-23
Buck Watcher 30-Mar-23
27-Mar-23
I'm in the market for a new bow press. I have an Apple Archery press that still works OK, but it's a pain to configure and I'll likely move that one to Ohio.

I am looking at the Last Chance Archery presses which I know are a top seller. My question is which one? I like the Deluxe press that you can rotate horizontal and Vertical but it's 2x the price of the EZ green. Also interested in the draw board.

I'm sure some of you own the LCA press. I'm interested in hearing your opinions.

27-Mar-23
Can’t imagine needing more than the Lca ex green. Have it love it. Buy it.

27-Mar-23
Have the EZ Green. For occasionally messing around with a bow or two every year, it is more than adequate.

27-Mar-23
EZ green. Super. Does it all. And get the draw board accessories if you like the way that one looks. Or make your own draw board for about $25.

27-Mar-23

huntinelk's embedded Photo
huntinelk's embedded Photo
I have the Last Chance model that is capable of doing xbows, to be able to work on my dad's Xbow. The press is great. I built a draw board, find myself using that more than the press, checking timing and draw weight. I started with a metal saw horse and a worm gear winch.

27-Mar-23
EZ Green bought one at an ATA show also bought the limb adapters for straight limbed bows. Could not be happier with it worth the money IMO

27-Mar-23

27-Mar-23
Homemade knock off. Never had a need to have a bow vertical in a press. I have a bow vice for vertical work, levelling and such. And a portable draw board. Those are both homemade too. I must be a cheap bugger :)

27-Mar-23

Murph's embedded Photo
Murph's embedded Photo
I bit the bullet 3 yrs ago and purchased the deluxe press with the draw board etc, I’m 150miles from the closest bow shop so it was overdue and I finally got brave enough to start working on my own stuff, best thing I ever did the infinite detail I can put into my setup regularly checking for tune and cam timing best money I’ve spent so easy to use, since getting setup with an additional vise and tuning tools accessories levels etc, I’ve setup over 30 bows for buddies and people around the area and have restrung about a dozen others, also the rotation feature is flawless for setting 3rd axis at full draw.. the only thing I didn’t buy was the stand they sell I built my own with castors so I can roll in and out of my way and integrated a tool tray

27-Mar-23

Murph's embedded Photo
Murph's embedded Photo

28-Mar-23
EZ Green w/ drawboard plus an OMP vise. Done.

28-Mar-23
Get the draw board and modify it with a removable vertical partition that sits a few inches from the bow so you can put a marker in the loop and write a nock travel line as you draw back. Put turnbuckles on your mount similar to a shooting bench so you can also use it as a shooting machine.

Pat, you will use this more than your E-Bike.

28-Mar-23
I bought an EZ Green this past winter. Can't comment on the other models but can't imagine needing anything more than what the EZ Green offers. In all honesty, you're probably not going to use it much once your bow is shooting right. Unless you have a lot of friends that will use it, I'd say go EZG.

28-Mar-23
Another EZ Green owner here...had it for years...zero regrets on the purchase. Often considered upgrading the handle to the wheel...but never made the jump.

28-Mar-23
I also have the EZ Green with the drawboard and an OMP vise. Great set-up, nothing more needed.

28-Mar-23

GFL's embedded Photo
GFL's embedded Photo
Definitely get there draw board. Expensive but worth it to me. The green press will get the job done it’s just made a little cheaper.

28-Mar-23
Dang it Greg, you just spent $200 of my money. I love that cart set-up!

29-Mar-23
Brotsky, me too! Thanks for the suggestion Greg, I ordered the same cart.

I ended up going with the LCA pack and go, same as Ez-Green only portable. I also got the OMP vise. Appreciate the suggestions everyone.

30-Mar-23
Lol, thanks Greg, great Idea, I wish they were $200, $400 here in canada, I was going to order one when I saw this one on sale for $150 more, I have a ton of archery shit so I went for it. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky-standard-duty-52-inch-w-9-drawer-mobile-workbench-with-solid-wood-top-in-gloss-gray/1001536303?eid=PS_GOOGLE_D00%20-%20E-Comm_GGL_Shopping_PLA_EN_All%20Products_All%20Products__PRODUCT_GROUP_pla-294357661102&gclid=CjwKCAjw5pShBhB_EiwAvmnNVz_egTqvCmCHi7OIKsSVnuFgdsYus624n-zcz9J6BhJYSyTyiCvYfxoCW_IQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

30-Mar-23
I can't imagine not having the drawboard attachment for my EZ green.

30-Mar-23
EZ Green Press and EZ Bow Vise for me. No regrets.

• Sitka Gear