MichaelArnette 29-Mar-23
PushCoArcher 29-Mar-23
Machino 29-Mar-23
Jaquomo 29-Mar-23
LUNG$HOT 30-Mar-23
TMac 30-Mar-23
TMac 30-Mar-23
29-Mar-23
An update: SB 352 is still in State house, Deceptively as a disabilities bill. Alive and well and will be voted on in the Senate as soon as Monday. Passing will place it on the governors desk. Thanks to you calls/emails the house bill 2355 has been sent back to the house, it is a wounded bill but not dead. Action ?? Bowhunters oppose Senate bill 352/ HB2355 The bills house author Kevin Wallace has not been responsive. Our supporters on the bill are John Talley and John Waldron: please contact them both as well as Kevin Wallace: John Talley 405-557-7304 [email protected] John Waldron 405-557-7410 [email protected] Kevin Wallace 405-557-7368 [email protected] Tell them Bowhunters oppose SB 352. The bill is deceptively labeled as a disabled bill but allows both disabled and able-bodied use of air guns during full deer archery season. 1:We oppose its use for both antlered and antlerless harvest during archery season. 2:We also oppose the classification of the "airbow" as it stands and the $20 stamp to purchase for this equipment. We see this as a foot in the door for further inclusion. 3: Disabled and able persons are already allowed use of crossbows and electric powered cocking systems in archery season. Negating the need for more technology. 4:The "airbow" should be classified as an air gun. The "airbow" is already listed as legal means of take for deer rifle season.

House wildlife committee members are here: https://www.okhouse.gov/committees/house/wild Bill language: https://fastdemocracy.com/bill-search/ok/2023-2024/bills/OKB00025836/

" C. 1. A permanently physically disabled person may use an air bow as a legal hunting method during any open season. 2. A person using an air bow as a legal hunting method during the archery deer season shall be limited to antlerless deer only.

29-Mar-23
I'll send another round of emails. Not interested in anyone being able to use one but if they just gotta then keep it in rifle season.

29-Mar-23
I love the negating for more technology. Like no more technology after the range finders and rectifiers and let-off with the perfect carbon arrows that came out of my doinker stabilizers thats attached to me e-bike i rode in on MY road at MY food plot bait station i scouted with my drone. Prayers sent

29-Mar-23
Prayers sent for you as well, Machino. When you hunt with a selfbow with broadheads you knapped yourself, and travel to your hunting spots pulling all your gear on a travois, wearing deerskin clothes your woman made for you, check back in with us, ok?

Until then, meh...

30-Mar-23
Machino, if your all for the swift advancement in hunting technology just head over to Hunt Talk with all the 700 yard shot guys and ditch the BOWSITE.

30-Mar-23
A lot of truth to what Machino said! If you don’t do it like me then it’s no good! Run for the hills the sky is falling again!

30-Mar-23
Weather is decimating the herds in parts of the west but because we as humans can not control that we have learned to accept.

• Sitka Gear