Jethro 04-Apr-23
Bow Bullet 04-Apr-23
cnelk 04-Apr-23
Jaquomo 04-Apr-23
Paul@thefort 04-Apr-23
JohnMC 04-Apr-23
fisherick 04-Apr-23
03-Apr-23
What's up with the Colorado CPW website? Two days now it won't accept my CID number and password or accept my email to change password. I did apply last year. My buddy is having similar issues. Anybody else experiencing this?

03-Apr-23
It will work better in a couple days.

03-Apr-23
Did my nephew's today no issues.

03-Apr-23
Worked fine for me yesterday. Did mine with DL # and daughters CID number. Heard if something though about not accepting apps this year from New England areas. Where are you from?

03-Apr-23
system is probably bogged down due to all the last minute applicants

03-Apr-23
FYI...I joke

03-Apr-23
I just finished daughter's and my app 5 minutes ago. I didn't have any trouble logging into either account.

03-Apr-23
I just finished mine. It was slow and kind of glitchy. After I checked the little box agreeing to terms and conditions it wouldn't allow me to complete my purchase. I had to back out and re-enter everything again. A little frustrating, but it finally went through.

03-Apr-23
No problem when I applied last week

04-Apr-23
worked like a charm the first day

04-Apr-23
Worked fine for me with CID yesterday around mid day.

04-Apr-23
Worked for me fine as well.

04-Apr-23
Man, there are a lot of procrastinators on Bowsite. The website worked like a charm for me 3 weeks ago.

Matt

04-Apr-23
mine worked saturday. I log in with me DL #, maybe try that

04-Apr-23
90% of all sheep, goat, moose tags are allocated to the procrastinators. Not wise to apply earlier than 48 hours before deadline.

04-Apr-23
Not procrastinating. Just following snow and winter kill situation up until the deadline before making decisions.

04-Apr-23
Because 95% of people procrastinate. ;)

04-Apr-23
Dont worry - the CPW will always extend the deadline if needed

04-Apr-23
John, back when it was paper apps only, a buddy had a run of unbelievable luck in the draws. After he left the state he said it was because he filled out his apps with green ink...

04-Apr-23
A guy I know told me that, "The one big down side of applying early, is your application is on the bottom of the pile when the final draw happens." You guys that are waiting to the last minute to apply might be on to something!

04-Apr-23
Lou next year I'll change my font color to green see if it makes a difference.

04-Apr-23
JohnMC, I do realize that you guys are intimidated by bad ass New England bowhunters, Haha. I did finally got through the crappy website this afternoon and they accepted my donation.

• Sitka Gear