Rut-N-Strut 05-Apr-23
WV Mountaineer 05-Apr-23
Lewis 05-Apr-23
Jasper 05-Apr-23
SaddleReaper 06-Apr-23
05-Apr-23

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
I’ve eaten a lot of wild game over the years but turkey nuggets are one of my favorites. I used the Chick Fil A copy cat recipe on these. So good.

05-Apr-23

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

05-Apr-23
One of our go to recipes our sides are generally fried okra and collard greens did you make the mustard dipping sauce Good luck Lewis

05-Apr-23

05-Apr-23
Yes, it’s honey mustard, Duke’s mayo with lime and hot sauce mixed together. Actual Chick Fil A sauce is good too!

05-Apr-23
One of my favorites too ! I hope to have some freshly minted turkey breast in about a week.

05-Apr-23
Recipe please

05-Apr-23
One of our favorites too!! Google Meat Eater chick fil a turkey nuggets and there will be a recipe for nuggets and dipping sauce.

05-Apr-23
Great stuff!!!

05-Apr-23
My mouth is watering.

05-Apr-23
I used to make turkey McNuggets when the boys were young. They would eat them up. This was before Chic Filet came to our area. They were more like Chicken McNuggets. Unfortunately the main ingredient is harder to come by in my part of Ohio these days. I heard that Chic Filet marinates their chicken in pickle juice, did you do the same?

05-Apr-23
First thought this was about turkey nuts, back in collage a fellow house mate bought in a bag of turkey nuts and fried them up, wasn't bad with PBR, his family raised several thousands turkeys.

05-Apr-23
Staple in my house in the spring months. Ready for some !!!

05-Apr-23
Honey corn muffin mix, Louisiana Cajun fish fry. Mix the two together, dip nuggets in egg then the dry mix and fry. Best nuggets ever!! Sweet Heat!!!

05-Apr-23
Monday the 17th I’m planning on having some for supper.

05-Apr-23
A few years ago when I thought about milk and pickle juice I thought you have to be kidding me not yummy

05-Apr-23
Yes I marinate in milk and pickle juice. The only difference is that I use the juice from Wickles Pickles or one of the sweet heat pickles.

06-Apr-23

SaddleReaper's Link
For those who are interested in the meateater recipe Shiloh mentioned.

Suddenly I'm feeling hungry.....

• Sitka Gear