Bent arrow 09-Apr-23
Straight Shooter 09-Apr-23
Bent arrow 09-Apr-23
Kurt 09-Apr-23
goyt 10-Apr-23
Kurt 10-Apr-23
goyt 10-Apr-23
09-Apr-23
Lookin for any old scott silverhorn releases. Not produced anymore. Have been rebuildin um. Great release. (Wrist type.) Please Let me know.

09-Apr-23
I have a number of Scott releases laying around. Would this one say silverhorn on it?

09-Apr-23
Yes. Its a hook type. Says silverhorn one side. Scott on other.

09-Apr-23
I shoot a Scott Little Bitty with the NCS (nylon connector strap). I’ve had it for 15-20 years and it took me about a year to find another for a backup. I ended up finding one on market place in Indiana. The guy was “old school” and didn’t feel comfortable mailing it and dealing with PayPal. I told him I’d send him a check and told him to cash it and send when he felt comfortable. It was well worth the risk for $45 bucks, and now I have my backup.

09-Apr-23
Silverhorn has ncs also.

09-Apr-23
I shot a pair of Scott Itty Bitty with nylon connectors jaw releases for about 15 years but not anymore. 3 years ago switched to the B3 Hawk (hook) with nylon connector. Both are good hunting releases.

10-Apr-23
To my surprise, when I checked I discovered that I am hunting with a Silverhorn with a ridged barrel connection. I have two Scott hook releases that I presently hunt with. I think that the other is a Shark. I have a number of caliber releases that I stopped hunting with when my near eye sight w/o glasses made it hard for me to get them hooked up in low light conditions. Sorry I can't help you out. Maybe I need to shoot my caliber releases in practice so that I do not wear out the hook releases.

10-Apr-23
goyt, my B3 Hawk hook type releases do not shoot to the same POI as the Scott Itty Bitty Goose jaw type. Kurt

10-Apr-23
Kurt, thanks for the heads up. Two of my jaw type releases are lil goose releases,

• Sitka Gear