grape 21-Sep-23
grape 21-Sep-23
INbowdude 28-Sep-23
Tracker 05-Oct-23
kokosing 06-Oct-23
Sivart 06-Oct-23
Bou'bound 06-Oct-23
19-Apr-23
Is crossing into Canada by vehicle like it was pre-pandemic or have any of the requirements and apps such as arrivecan remained in place. What is optional to do and what is required.

19-Apr-23
Back to pre pandemic. Arrivecan app optional. But no one uses the arrive can app.

19-Apr-23
I believe when we went last year, it was pretty similar to pre-Covid with only two additions that I can recall. I think you have to use the ArriveCan app to "pre-register" now with your crossing date and time. I believe we also had to have our proof of Covid vaccination with us also.

19-Apr-23
I think there was a change last Fall and Chris has it right. Last spring was still using app.

19-Apr-23
ArriveCAN got thrown out. Lines at the border, Canada or US side have been non-existent the 3 trips I’ve made this year. You always want to look at the gov’t site to see what food products can be imported as the list is always changing i.e. raw eggs and uncooked chicken., fruits etc.

19-Apr-23
Government employees went on strike at midnite... They say there will be a border slowdown if it dont get resolved. May should be good.

19-Apr-23
With the agents gone on strike it should go much quicker...just move the three cones aside and cruise right through! LOL!

19-Apr-23
Same as pre covid again

19-Apr-23
Its the immigration part that's on strike. So I think the guys in the booth are not affected, only if you need the immigration there will be a problem.

19-Apr-23
Is crossing into Canada by vehicle like it was pre-pandemic or have any of the requirements and apps such as arrivecan remained in place. What is optional to do and what is required.

19-Apr-23
Arrive can App is optional... now used, at your option, to declare goods before you arrive at border. DO NOT need ArriveCanApp to cross into Canada. No vaccine requirements or proof of. Need passport, drivers license or ID to cross, thats it. For those arriving to hunt with rifles, you must fill out your weapons declaration for your rifles, cost of $25.00 or so. Don't sign the declaration for firearms until you are in front of agent or will have to do it all over again. Chicken can be brought across with certain requirements. The border crossing is back to pre pandemic... *** So come and visit Canada!!

21-Sep-23
Heading to Saskatchewan next week. Hoping for a easy entry.

21-Sep-23
Tracker. Where are you crossing? PM me. I cross at Pembina-Emerson a lot if that’s your point of entry. Greg

21-Sep-23
Oops you must be flying.

28-Sep-23
Bou, I crossed earlier this month and it was a breeze both ways. Show the passport. Canada wanted to inspect the truck but coming back, the US, said welcome home, and off I went. This was in Maine.

05-Oct-23
Just came back from a hunt in Saskatchewan and it was a breeze. Vehicle was not even checked with ways. Showed the passport paid my weapons declaration form fee and went on my way. Now if I was flying I think it would be a different story. The Airport Customs entering Canada have been a pain for me.

06-Oct-23
Just drove the Alaska highway, no problem answer the question correctly. No hand guns.

06-Oct-23
Do you need a form for weapons if you're just taking a bow, no firearms?

06-Oct-23
No

• Sitka Gear