Pyrannah 28-Apr-23
ShoshoneAdventure 28-Apr-23
HDE 28-Apr-23
KHNC 01-May-23
BrentC 01-May-23
28-Apr-23

ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo
ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo
Didn't draw a tag? Here is a good option in New Mexico with a top of the line outfitter. Shoot me a PM for more information. The early season dates are primarily water hole/wallow/hunting spot and stalk or from tree stands, transitioning into rut action. The later dates are typical rut elk action. Super nice accommodations. This is a GREAT option if you did not draw a tag and are still looking to hunt elk in 2023.

28-Apr-23
Used to be Gila prices. Now Gila prices are 15-20k and average hunts are 10500. Crazy.

28-Apr-23
Includes a landowner voucher...lodging & meals...not a bad deal IMO.

28-Apr-23
I will never argue the fact prices are going up. I was just dealing with a UTAH tag yesterday that is $50,000....yup. But yea...$10,500 for a legit hunt, with a great outfitter, with the tag for quality elk is really nothing these days. Peyton

28-Apr-23
what makes this such a legit hunt? have heard that a few times and been burnt ..

why is this different?

28-Apr-23
Sorry you have been burnt...I guess our company's ethics, representing good outfitters and quality hunts. That's why it's different. It's our (my) reputation on the line and those that know me know that means a lot.

28-Apr-23
I need to win the RMEF NM elk raffle tag this year. Bet it would fetch a $30k payday.

01-May-23
280-310 bulls are quality, but still just average in a lot of New Mexico units. Im not saying its nothing, i was just thinking how 10500 used to be a top tier area price 10 years ago in the Gila. Im sure you provide a great hunt. Im sure someone will jump on this.

01-May-23
PM sent

• Sitka Gear