Gib 16-Oct-23
Shug 16-Oct-23
VAMtns 17-Oct-23
DanaC 17-Oct-23
scentman 17-Oct-23
30-Apr-23

skinner creek's embedded Photo
skinner creek's embedded Photo
I have a prime moose hunt available from October 1-10 This camp hasn't been hunted in two years and we typically get our best bulls off this mountain. This hunt will be done out my cabin high in the alpine. We will access camp by ATV and hunt on foot from there. Most moose are shot wth in 1 mile of camp. We will mostly be sitting and calling and making our stalk when we spot a good bull that won't respond to our calls. We also can hunt mule deer on this hunt for no extra cost. There is decent mule deer country above the moose meadows. We glass for a good buck while calling for moose. Cost is $12500 USD Plus license, tags and tax. You can use bow, crossbow, rifle or muzzleloader on this hunt.

30-Apr-23
Sounds like a great hunt! What size of moose can a guy expect to get a chance at? I can let my spring bear hunters know it’s available, 2 on 1 guided, 1 on 1?

30-Apr-23
Location? Assuming BC based on your profile, but southern, northern, nearest town, etc.

02-May-23
Didn't realize this was an auction, let alone a bazaar. If you were serious you'd dicker via private message. And you'd at least make an offer that wasn't an insult. Did I say 'bazaar'? I meant 'bizarre'.

02-May-23
Am I missing something? Is there a new award for consistent insanity and asinine behaviour?

02-May-23
I can only imagine the guy has found what's on Pat's laptop or something that allows him to stick around here :)

02-May-23
I believe the outfitter also believes in free markets....which allows him to reject or not respond to ridiculous requests.

02-May-23
Apauls x2. You’re a clown azelk.

02-May-23
If you’re gonna make a low ball offer A) don’t expect an answer, no answer is an answer. B) do it the week before season and a slot has to be filled.

Plenty of time on this hunt yet. Looks like a fair price too.

02-May-23
That's a great price and opportunity. Good luck!

02-May-23
You just can't make this $%@# up! ;-)

02-May-23
Actually, I can, but I usually toss in a dragon or two, a princess, and a knight on a grail quest. You know, to keep it believable ;-)

02-May-23
$4550 is my bid… :)

02-May-23
I was caribou hunting several years ago not far from that area and the same type of country. I have video of a bull bigger than the one posted, running off another very good bull. And we had a twenty yard encounter with a bull much bigger than the one posted.

03-May-23
I’m not sure what’s happening here, but I can tell you that I’ve hunted with Doug at Skinner Creek and he’s outstanding to hunt with. Not moose….but if he says it’s good, it is!

16-Oct-23

BrentC's embedded Photo
BrentC's embedded Photo
I bought this hunt.

After hauling my bow around the mountain for 10 days, we were basically on the way to the airport and Doug said we would try one more time. Wound up shooting this guy at 30 yards with Doug’s rifle. ??

Beautiful area. Glad I took advantage of the opportunity.

16-Oct-23
Nice bull congrats glad you enjoyed the hunt

16-Oct-23
Congratulations

17-Oct-23
Congrats

17-Oct-23
Glad it worked out well for someone, nice bull!

17-Oct-23
Did you have a memorable hunt? Congratulations!

• Sitka Gear