Thornton 04-May-23
fuzzy 04-May-23
KY EyeBow 04-May-23
drycreek 04-May-23
SaddleReaper 04-May-23
standswittaknife 04-May-23
Thornton 04-May-23
03-May-23
Anyone ever use them purchasing property??

03-May-23

midwest's Link
If you're looking in Kansas, Matt Palmquist is your man.

03-May-23
Yes. Bought and sold lots of land with them here in MO.

03-May-23
My buddy Mike Turner is earning a living In Michigan selling for whitetail properties. I know he is a highly ethical strong character guy as is Matt.

03-May-23
Awesome. Glad there’s some good reviews coming right off the bat. We’re looking NY/PA at the moment.

03-May-23
Lots of good guys working for WP.

03-May-23
Can’t wait to find someone to work with and find what we’re looking for.

03-May-23
They have sold several properties for me. They seem to hustle to get properties sold.

03-May-23
I used a WP guy in Ohio to show me a couple properties. I didn't end up with any of his properties but I can't say anything negative about him. One particular property I asked him to produce all the trail cam pics they collected from the last year - he set up a drop box and uploaded thousands of pics. I really appreciated his transparency. It worked against the sale, but that's a solid way to build trust.

I ended up buying a property from Mossy Oak Properties. Can't say enough good things about that experience either. Very honest guy and I was very happy with the deal he struck. I actually used him as the buyer agent even though he was the seller agent too. I know people will think that creates a conflict but in our case - it really didn't. I got a good price on my Ohio property and would use that agent again without hesitation.

03-May-23
Matt Palmquist .. a member here is a broker for them

03-May-23
I sold my Colorado hunting land through them with great success. Very satisfied.

03-May-23
Any company is only as good as its agent. I bought Kansas land from WT without a buyers agent. They were ok but nothing excessively impressive. Interview with a Pennsylvania WT agent triggered a serpent alert. Lied about pretty much everything. Fat lazy lying slob… other than that he was fine!

03-May-23
They sold a farm for me in Iowa. Wonderful to work with.

04-May-23
You'll pay a lot more. They have single handedly increased land prices around my friend's 5,000 acre ranch in the last 5 years by buying up sub par ranching land, and marketing it for whitetails.

04-May-23
Increasing property value (Thornton) what's his downside? Higher real estate tax?

04-May-23
I have seen the same thing locally that Thornton and RockyD mentioned. I don't think anything beats local knowledge of the land. Hard to get if you don't live close though.

04-May-23
I sold a place through them a few years ago. He took care of everything. I owner financed it and he vetted the buyer also. Nothing negative about any of it.

04-May-23
MA-PA where in NY are you looking?

04-May-23
Call Will Bellis of Arrowhead Land Company....used to work for WP, but is out on his own and a great realtor.

04-May-23
I shouldn't complain, but I'll never sell mine anyway. When they sold the 80 next to mine to an attorney with deep pockets, it increased the value of my place $44k and I had only owned it two years. The attorney stated he knew he had paid too much, but now both of our properties have nearly tripled in value judging by what lesser properties are asking on Landwatch.com

• Sitka Gear