Bob H in NH 12-May-23
Charlie Rehor 12-May-23
Boreal 12-May-23
huntinelk 12-May-23
BC173 12-May-23
Dale06 12-May-23
Groundhunter 12-May-23
09-May-23
Just saw this for first time. Man, that guy can shoot. He is on another level. Levi Morgan.

09-May-23
It’s actually crazy what an amazing shot that man is!!!

09-May-23
Another level indeed. I occasionally listen to his podcast "On the Line". Those guys are a hoot. Good ol' boys.

09-May-23
Quality guy and he get's it. Game or foam he is an assassin.

09-May-23
One of the best archers ever. The best ever at unknown 3D.

09-May-23
Levi is a machine. There are guys that can shoot, but Levi can shoot, is cool as ice, and is incredible at judging distance. Not many guys have all 3 and Nobody has all 3 at Levi’s level.

—jim

10-May-23
The obverse of it is, good 'unknown' shooters are the ultimate challenge for those who set 3D courses. For known distance' you just set the targets way out there.

10-May-23
Come on now, you guys are doing this wrong, he’s BFF with the Bowmars!!! Giving bow hunting a bad name :) guy is unreal with a bow

10-May-23
Today I watched Lee Lakowsky shoot an elk in Utah at 92 yards. He is no slouch either. Dan Picar from Eastman is another deadly launcher.

10-May-23
I'm pretty sure Levi's 60 yard groups are probably as good or better than my 20 yard groups. He's an amazing shot.

10-May-23
Lee couldn’t carry Levi’s quiver…

—Jim

10-May-23
Lee is no slouch as are a lot of people but we are talking a different level of archery. Think of Lee as a really good DI basketball player that has the possibility of playing overseas. Think of Levi as NBA top 50 all time.

10-May-23
Unfortunately too many mediocre shooters see these elite archers whack an elk at 90 yards and think, 'I can do that'. They have no idea what level of preparation gets somebody to that point. Or how long it takes to put it all together.

11-May-23
His Mrs is a good shot too.

Not as far away type shots but very good none the less.

Good luck, Robb

11-May-23
Dana that is because people are stupid. I don't watch NASCAR and run at 180 MPH to the local grocery store or think I can hit a 97 MPH fastball just because I see some people do it.

11-May-23
X1 Bou

11-May-23
Agreed Dana.

11-May-23
I drive 180mph to the grocery store, but I don't swing at baseballs. I know my limits.

11-May-23
One has to wonder, how many of the extreme long shots at game are gut shots, hip shots, neck shots, and the video of that is not shown. No doubt these guys are terrific target shots. But a lot can happen during arrow flight on these extreme long shots.

11-May-23
Never heard of him, and I'll probably never watch him. No point when you've got Tim Wells dropping grizzly bears with an arrow to the head 100 yards away.

11-May-23
Dale, how many show have you seen or heard about, when the shooter says, “ Smoked um!!!”. Then it’s, oh after watching the video with no pass through we decided to wait a million hours. And those usually aren’t extreme shots

11-May-23
Swampbuck, I’ve seen many shows where what you describe has happened, and those are for the most part, shots taken at what most experienced bowhunters would consider reasonable distance for an ethical killing shot.

11-May-23
These long shot pieces of crap seems to me that grinnin Chuck with the long arms started that.

11-May-23
That dang grinnin', long armin' Chuck!

11-May-23
Yeah yeah what’s that Adam’s guy ever done for bowhunting anyway?

11-May-23
Haters going the Hate. Never fails!! Some people are just better than most. That’s the way it works in this world .

12-May-23
What distance is the acceptable distance for "ethical" bow shot? Where is the cut off from long range to extreme long range? What is the longest shot anyone should ever take at an animal?

Levi's availabilities are beyond next level.

12-May-23
This argument is so tired but how many NBA three pointers can you hit in a row in a gym with nothing on the line? Steph Curry hit 77 once and 94/100. You aren’t Steph Curry and you aren’t Levi Morgan.

12-May-23
Chuck started the long distance shots? Now that's funny.

12-May-23
“Levi’s capabilities are beyond next level”, absolutely true. But he still can’t prevent an animal from taking a step or two while the arrow is traversing 80-120 yards.

12-May-23
Might be right about the animals moving at 80 - 120 yards, but where is the acceptable limit, is it ok if the animal moves a 35 yards and you screw that shot?

12-May-23
I agree with SBC. The whole allure of bowhunting to me is the rush of having animals close. But I also believe everyone has to decide for themselves what is their ethics and definition of what bowhunting is to them individually.

12-May-23
Huntinelk, you're talking about three times the distance, and three times the 'flight time.' It's not like a 270 where the time difference between 100 yards and 300 yards is a small fraction of a second. An arrow averaging 300 fps over 100 yards takes a _full_ second to hit. That's a lot more time for things to go wrong. I agree with 12yards that it's a 'personal' decision but I hope that people will err on the side of caution.

12-May-23
I agree on the distance time thing, but everyone is quick to condem what is too far, but nobody will state what the maximum should be for any animal any situation. Put a number on it...

12-May-23
The argument about animal having time to move is always made. Even at 20 yards they can duck, at least whitetails, and result in miss or wound.

Yes I think to many take shots that are to long, hell in the west people brag about 80 yard antelope shots all the time.

The goal of bowhunting is to kill an animal with a bow. All other aspects are self inflicted. Would I take a long shot? Hell no, but I also know my limits

12-May-23
If you take the best instruction and tips from a guy like Levi Morgan and adjust them to your level of ability you can be a more proficient bow hunter. It’s kind of like taking golf lessons from a pro. C

12-May-23
No one, regardless of your level of proficiency, should ever shoot any farther than I'm comfortable with!

12-May-23
Come on Charlie, this is no place for common sense...

12-May-23
^^^^^

12-May-23
Huntinelk, my number is 40 yards, if the elk is broadside, or slightly quartering away.

12-May-23
I am just the average schmo. I got a few elk. Nothing further than 25 yards. My best bull was at 9 steps. Had cover and wind. First had him at 80 yards at 3pm. Got him in close by 425pm. Exciting thing I ever did.

But I admire the few who can really shoot. They must put in alot of time.

• Sitka Gear