Sam 16-May-23
spike78 18-May-23
16-May-23

Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Wide Single Bevel Right 150
Bill V - Iron Will 's embedded Photo
Wide Single Bevel Right 150

Bill V - Iron Will 's Link
As soon as we introduced our single bevel broadheads a couple of years ago, dozens of people started asking me for a Wide Single Bevel. I spent the last year developing and testing this broadhead and the results have been impressive. With 2 1/8" total cut and rotation through animals, they create a devastating wound channel and open up gaping entry and exit holes for great blood trails. Additionally, our A2 tool steel blades keep their edge all the way through the animal for maximum blood loss and penetration through hide, bone, and tissue for quick recoveries. We have seen them penetrate through the thickest of bone undamaged and put animals down very quickly, even on marginal hits. Since this is a wide solid blade, it will be available in 150 grains on up. I typically shoot 125 grains heads, but pair this 150 with our 15 grain HIT and 10 grain Impact collar to get the same 175 upfront I normally use. The Wide Single Bevel Right 150 and 150 Buff (no bleeders) are available now in limited quantities in standard thread. Give them a try. I think you will be impressed.

16-May-23

Bill V - Iron Will 's Link
Here is a video from our testing in Texas last week.

16-May-23
Good stuff Bill, so far the double bevel has out performed anything I’ve ever used. My testing to date includes, bull elk, oryx, wild boar, and black bear. All passed through like hot butter. I guess if I ever go after Cape buffalo I’ll look into the single bevel option. Keep up the great work.

16-May-23
Thanks Sam and congrats on those animals!

17-May-23
We have a lot of people ask about left bevel and 200 grain models. We plan to have these available in the next 1-2 months.

18-May-23
The Lusk test was very impressive Bill!

• Sitka Gear