Charlie Rehor 06-Jun-23
Bowbaker 06-Jun-23
elkmtngear 06-Jun-23
elkster 07-Jun-23
John in MO / KY 10-Jun-23
Treeline 10-Jun-23
Pat Lefemine 10-Jun-23
06-Jun-23
I'm interested to hear from anyone that's taken Joel Turner's online ShotIQ course. Particularly traditional shooters. Is it worth the money? Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!

06-Jun-23
I’ve taken it and can’t recommend it highly enough. Although I shoot compound, the course is designed for all shooters. There are modules that are compound specific, others that are traditional specific, as well as many that benefit all of us. For anyone looking to take their shooting to a whole different level, it’s money well spent and then some.

06-Jun-23
Wyo + 1, big fan of Joels logic. As Wyo mentioned there are segments for trad specific. Just wish I could have learned this 40 years ago. I’ve finally become a “threat”. C

06-Jun-23
I would recommend it highly. You need some commitment and determination. Has it cured my target panic? No but it has made it manageable. As Joel says it doesn't for you, you work for it. Easy no but definitely worth the investment. I just recently shot two bears and was able to stay in control until the shot broke.

06-Jun-23
Sometimes, your brain needs "re-training". I've seen a noticeable improvement on the range, since I took the course. I shoot compound/barebow, and I took it mainly to be able to refine my focus, in hunting situations. Joel gives you elements you need, to do that consistently.

07-Jun-23
I'm better off than if I hadn't taken the course. Information that can be applied as needed.

10-Jun-23
Thanks for the responses!

10-Jun-23
I would also highly recommend Tom Clum’s Solid Archery Mechanics course.

10-Jun-23
Joel is The Man. I like his no BS style and have learned a lot from watching his YT videos. There are some great mentors out there that have tought me a few things. Not all of them are seasoned either, my goto guys are Levi Morgan, Joel Turner, Randy Ulmer and Chris Bee. There's a few that I wish would go away.

• Sitka Gear