Dirty D 05-Aug-23
Marty 07-Aug-23
WV Mountaineer 07-Aug-23
Beav 07-Aug-23
Stoneman 07-Aug-23
huntr4477 07-Aug-23
Paul@thefort 08-Aug-23
31-Jul-23
I've always enjoyed Beav's annual bighead carp bowfishing thread. Flipped on YouTube last night and there's ol' Beav on Bow Only Outdoors. Very cool, Harlin! The drone shots of all the fish was mind blowing!

31-Jul-23
Beav is one of the best! Glad to call him a friend! Josh is also a super good guy! I think beav learned everything he knows from Mack, haha (inside joke)

31-Jul-23
Can’t go wrong with Beav’s Bighead Guide Service and Turkey Emporium! Awesome video!

31-Jul-23
THose things are a blast to shoot on the ohio river. But they stink and are super slimy. Im surprised people eat them tho! The last tournament we shot ,everyone threw them in the dumpsters. Which thats what the dumpsters were provided for at this tournament. Thats a ton of paddlefish too! I didnt realize you could see that many in the daytime. Never shot one of those.

31-Jul-23
I hope they go to some kind of use as a dumpster full of fish seems like a huge waste.

31-Jul-23
I hope he's the Bowsiter bowfishing Mako Sharks right now...8^)

31-Jul-23
Best of the best!!

That was a fun trip!!

01-Aug-23
Thanks Midwest! Josh did a great job with the footage and we tried to capture the entire experience. We cleaned every bighead and even had a shore lunch that is in part 2. HUNT MAN makes an appearance in part 3. The drone footage was incredible. You can actually see an albino paddlefish in the one school.

01-Aug-23
Heck yeah that’s awesome, thanks for the heads up Nick!

01-Aug-23
Well worth the watch, looks like a dam good time.

01-Aug-23
Awesome Beav! Can’t wait to watch tonight thanks Nick! Spike carp are invasive and they outcompete natives for food etc. and lower water quality and kill of lake mussels etc. I’ve heard of places who don’t want you to release carp if you catch them. Eating them or not.

01-Aug-23
Part 2 is up.

01-Aug-23
Good stuff!

01-Aug-23
Oh man, I can't wait to watch this tonight!

01-Aug-23
Part Two!

01-Aug-23
Part 3 with special appearance by HUNT MAN!

01-Aug-23
Watched #2 & #3 earlier this evening. Even better than #1 IMO! Especially love the drone footage. Can’t wait to try some big head tacos!

02-Aug-23
Great video. Looks like too much fun!

03-Aug-23
Believe it or not, it's WAY more fun than it looks. Great job with the video Josh! Really enjoyed it

03-Aug-23
That was fun to watch, I can only imagine being on that raised deck!

With so many arrows in the water how do you guys/gals not accidentally hit one of those paddle fish? The drone footage was pretty cool too.

04-Aug-23
Good stuff!

04-Aug-23
Good stuff!

05-Aug-23
Good stuff!

07-Aug-23
Great videos and better people! Well done

07-Aug-23
Awesome stuff for sure

07-Aug-23
We only shoot at the bigheads that we have a clear shot at that are mixed in with the paddlefish. We have never had an issue with it. We have however prop killed several paddlefish with the boat. Can't keep them even if they float up. Hate it every time it happens.

07-Aug-23
Thanks Harlin, no wonder they are limited take, they seem to have no fear of the boat or arrows hitting the water. Talk about self control! Great videos

07-Aug-23
Awesome! I just binge watched all 3 parts. Great entertainment for a stormy day here in SW PA. I'd love to do that. I wish I was still able to draw my bow.

08-Aug-23
I watched the whole story and never stopped smiling. Nicely done by all. My best, Paul

• Sitka Gear