Ursman 06-Aug-23
Dale06 06-Aug-23
WI Shedhead 06-Aug-23
BoggsBowhunts 06-Aug-23
MQQSE 06-Aug-23
Bigdog 21 07-Aug-23
Lawdog 07-Aug-23
06-Aug-23
If you had choose between Muddy, Double Bull, and. Xenek blinds, which one would go for, assuming price was no object.

06-Aug-23
I’ve had very positive results with DB. Bought one Xenek, and it had several manufacturer flaws. I returned it to Scheels and bought DB. Have not owned a muddy.

06-Aug-23
If your not gonna hike it far, double bull. Xenex is more adjustable and has more add on accessories. Have not owned a muddy. No matter what you choose, annually apply a water proofer with uv protection it will add years and years to the life of the blind

06-Aug-23
Not listed, but I recently bought a Rhino-150 mainly because it was the only blind with a somewhat light-colored camo pattern. Absolutely love it. Big (but customizable) window configuration that can open up to 180 degrees and it’s the perfect height for archery. Really looking forward to it since I have previously only used the cheapest blinds available that typically had non-archery friendly window configurations.

06-Aug-23
I love the Barronett Pentagon HD. Worth looking at. Solid as a rock.

07-Aug-23
Xenek.

07-Aug-23
DB. I thought I'd add that I pack my blinds into an area. Not plugging the product, but Beard Buster Blind Hog really does the job. Plenty of room for the blind, chair and other gear. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Sportsmans-Outdoor-Products-1004990-Buster/dp/B003WHHH4A/ref=sr_1_5?crid=NYYYO5UHZIN4&keywords=beard+buster+ground+blind+pack&qid=1691413959&sprefix=beard+buster+ground+blind+pack%2Caps%2C102&sr=8-5

• Sitka Gear