wildwilderness 01-Sep-23
ShoshoneAdventure 01-Sep-23
16-Aug-23

ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo
ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo

ShoshoneAdventure's Link
3 last minute openings with a top Newfoundland Outfitter - If Woodland Caribou is on your list, here is your chance. $16,000 and that includes all tags/license AND the 15% tax. Meat processing on site, great success rate. DM for more details.

16-Aug-23

caribou77's embedded Photo
caribou77's embedded Photo
I did this exact hunt last year with this outfitter. I’ll be around tomorrow and Friday before I head to the Yukon, pm me if you have questions.

24-Aug-23
ONE spot left for Woodland 'bou this year at $16k and that INCLUDES tags/tax at 15%. This is a crazy good, last-minute deal with a top shelf outfitter. If you want/need to check a Woodland off your list, now just might be the time to do it.

24-Aug-23
what are the dates

24-Aug-23
The week of 10/22/23 - Arrive the 22nd and hunt M-F and Sat morning needed and then depart. Meat processing on site, tags/license/15% tax is included in the price.

31-Aug-23
The outfitter needs this hunt sold....discounted to $15,500 INCLUDING the 15% tax/tags.

Hunt dates are the week of 10/22 (Arrive Sunday and hunt until Saturday afternoon).

31-Aug-23
If he really needs it sold after no takers at 16k for two weeks he may need to reduce than more by $500

31-Aug-23
What is the woodland limit in newfoundland? Can a hunter shoot 2?

31-Aug-23
Don’t think so, WW, at least for a nonresident.

31-Aug-23
Used to be able to shoot what tags the outfitter would allocate to you.

31-Aug-23
Only one caribou be person. And they have sold 'Bou at reduced prices, this is their last tag. This is a very well-respected outfitter that sets his prices, but they are not going to price themself out of the market. These hunts have been selling all year for nearly $28,000. Outfitter across the world...literally...are dumping prices to sell their last hunts for the year.

They also just got 4 more moose tags they are selling at a reduced price because it's last minute.

31-Aug-23
Maybe if you want to set the prices Bou you should get into the outfitting business ;)

31-Aug-23
Sure screwed up in the 90’s by not going when I could have shot two and a moose for a ridiculously low price…

01-Sep-23
Well, right now there are TWO tags left (moose) at $6750 and includes the 15% GST/Tags/License fees.

01-Sep-23
I ask on the limit since I will already be in Newfoundland sept for a combo hunt with a different outfitter and wonder if for a discounted price can legally go on a second caribou hunt

01-Sep-23
Ahhh....good question. I would think no since tags are so limited. Good luck on your hunt!!!

01-Sep-23
Ahhh....good question. I would think no since tags are so limited. Good luck on your hunt!!!

01-Sep-23

• Sitka Gear