BoggsBowhunts 26-Aug-23
Painless 28-Aug-23
Brotsky 28-Aug-23
goelk 28-Aug-23
doubledrop 30-Aug-23
Robear 30-Aug-23
25-Aug-23

LineHunter's Link
Congratulations my fellow hunters. My favorite band wrote us a song. Some of you know them but if you don’t, it is my pleasure to introduce you to the Turnpike Troubadour’s

Cheers!

25-Aug-23
They're awesome, didn't see this coming!

25-Aug-23
Love it

26-Aug-23
Gin, Smoke and Lies song rocks

26-Aug-23
Damn. I was just going to post this! Love Turnpike, and this is an elk season banger!

26-Aug-23
Timing is perfect! Cheers!

26-Aug-23
Damn... thats a good one

26-Aug-23
Great song right up there with Chris LeDoux and “Call of the Wild”. Thanks for sharing!

26-Aug-23
Son sent that to me yesterday. Cool.

26-Aug-23
Great song! I added it to my library and will listen to it in elk camp. That verse about the bull coming through the timber had me visualizing what I expect to see in the not-too-distant future. Thanks for sharing!

26-Aug-23
Way cool.

26-Aug-23
They also covered an Ozark Mountain Daredevils song -“Black Sky” - on the same album. Had tickets to go see them last night, but was catching up on work and writing and didn’t go, probably should’ve!

28-Aug-23

Painless's Link
They just keep on writing and singing great songs. Here's another hunting song they preform, one of my favorites. I've had "my hands around a Belgian made Browning" for the last 60 or so years.

28-Aug-23
Saved his old auto 5 from a house fire too Painless ;)

28-Aug-23
Painless i have Belgian Browning too Over/under 20 gauge

30-Aug-23
That song is my new favorite. Stopped me in my tracks after I heard it for the first time. It was like my dad helped write it from heaven. Man, I sure wish I was headed west this year. Good luck to all of you lucky enough to be going or live out there to enjoy every year.

30-Aug-23
Mean Old Sun is stuck on repeat in my head. Seems like the great songwriters have had some tough times in their lives to draw on. Evan Felker has had some of his own for sure. To much to get into on here, but it’s easy enough to find if you are interested.

• Sitka Gear