smarba 26-Nov-23
Medicinemann 26-Nov-23
ND String Puller 26-Nov-23
smarba 27-Nov-23
smarba 27-Nov-23
Pyrannah 07-Dec-23
808bowhunter 07-Dec-23
21-Nov-23
I just received an email from Slick Trick. It offered a 40% discount on broadheads if ordered by 11/27/2023. The discount code is STBFCM. I seem to recall a thread that mentioned their quality wasn't what it used to be, so caveat emptor. I am not affiliated with them in any way....just thought that I would mention if anyone is a ST user.

21-Nov-23
Thanks for the heads up, I've been using them for years (even after the buy-out), and have killed plenty of elk and deer with the viper's. I love em.

21-Nov-23
I use them, and have for years (4 blade fixed blade 100s). I hear the same thing about recent quality, but I haven't personally noticed any changes and neither have the several people I've checked with. They fly great and leave terrific blood trails, what's not to like. YMMV. I have been kicking around the idea of trying some single bevel 2 blade heads, since they are all the rage these days, but haven't yet.

21-Nov-23
I saw that and almost bought some. I don't think you can get the SS versions. Also there is $10 shipping. But still a pretty good deal.

21-Nov-23

21-Nov-23
In the email that I received, two options were available......a four pack of "regular" metal OR a three pack of Stainless Steel heads. Obviously, I was charged state tax, but my shipping was free. I got a dozen for under $100.00

21-Nov-23
I added 4 packs to the cart and see that at some threshold shipping is free. I almost pulled the trigger, but decided I have enough on hand at the moment and held off. Even at healthy discount the prices have crept up. I'm a big fan of the Viper 125.

21-Nov-23
If you like Slick Tricks but want to steer away from them take a look at the Tooth of The Arrow heads. Very similar to tricks but solid one piece. I have some of each and the Tooth heads fly exactly like my Slick Tricks and are the only other 3-4 heads to do so for me probably due to torquing issues.

21-Nov-23
I see you can get the SS version. You just have to find the link to the Pro Series. I ordered two packs of SS Magnum 125s.

21-Nov-23
Thanks medicinemann! Still use the standard 125gr. I did receive some replacement blades shortly after buyout that were not up to par and would rattle when assembled. Since then I have had no issues and have always loved this design. Keeping fingers crossed for continued quality:) Taken a lot of animals with this head, with great results!

21-Nov-23
Just got 2 packs thanks for the heads up! 40% is huge!

21-Nov-23
Thanks smokin deal !!

21-Nov-23
Where are you buying these at? I have been thinking of trying these heads,

21-Nov-23
xtroutx, it is available on the Slick Trick website. You need a promo code. STBFCM.

21-Nov-23
Thank you.

21-Nov-23
thanks!

21-Nov-23
One concern after the buyout was blade sharpness. I bought a pack of replacements blades last year and the sharpness was good. So maybe they have resolved that issue. I did check to see on their website and it does say they are Lutz blades, which is where the originals were manufactured.

21-Nov-23

Medicinemann's Link
Here is a link to the email promotion that I received....

26-Nov-23
I didn't jump soon enough...the discount is only 20% now...

26-Nov-23
Sorry to hear that, Carl. My dozen were delivered 2 days after I ordered them....$97.00 total.

26-Nov-23

ND String Puller's Link
Hey Jake, have you checked them out yet? I’m curious if they fixed the issue Embry posted about here on the site.

27-Nov-23
Apparently the code changed. I'm not sure if it was a glitch, or if their orders were so high they decided to reduce it to 20% instead, but regardless I contacted ST directly and they honored their 40% off thru today with a new code. I don't want to blanketly post it, but shoot me a PM if you still want to get an order in with the new code.

27-Nov-23

smarba's embedded Photo
My preference is Viper 125
smarba's embedded Photo
My preference is Viper 125

07-Dec-23
like the slik tricks but getting very frustrated with customer service there

minimal to no response by email, phone calls don't go great, say one thing one week and change it the next,

still haven't received my order ...

07-Dec-23
Just received mine. Thanks for the heads up. Been shooting viper tricks for a while now. Stocked up on a dozen!

• Sitka Gear