Bou'bound 23-Nov-23
Mule Power 23-Nov-23
beemann 24-Nov-23
Pat Lefemine 24-Nov-23
beemann 25-Nov-23
carcus 25-Nov-23
caribou77 25-Nov-23
22-Nov-23
For anyone interested, EuroOptic is having a blast k Friday sale on Sitka gear. Incinerator is marked down from $660 to $429 each for bibs and parka.

After wearing the Cabelas stand hunter for years, I decided to "upgrade", trying to reduce the bulk

22-Nov-23
That is an awesome cold weather outfit. Aptly named. Good price.

22-Nov-23
I have both. Really nice for sitting in extreme cold.

22-Nov-23
Is it quiet enough to bowhunt in now ? My old set is way to noisy for Bowhunting Relegated to predator hunting duds.

23-Nov-23
I don’t know that there’s ever been any changes made to the garment so if somebody felt it was too noisy five years ago They’ll probably feel it’s too noisy today. If somebody felt it was fine five years ago they’re probably still happy with it today.

Mine certainly doesn’t seem to be noisy, even if it was slightly what you may give up in terms of silence. You’re going to more than recoup by being warm and able to stay on stand for longer

that’s not the type of material thats known for causing unacceptable noise levels, but it sure is toasty.

It’s not fanatic level quiet and fanatic is certainly not incinerator level warm

23-Nov-23
It’s quiet enough for sure. A fairly soft material.

24-Nov-23
Obviously they have improved it Good to know

24-Nov-23

Pat Lefemine's Link
I did a review on it last year. Hunted February in sub zero temps and killed two deer. Check out the video in the link.

25-Nov-23
Thanks Pat.

25-Nov-23
Let us know what how you like it, it looks good but if its loud not good. It'll be hard to beat the cabelas stand hunter, I have both the 1 and 2 piece, bulky but quiet, comfy, and warm. I use a first light sanctuary suit for warmer days, its much nicer to move in but not half as warm as the stand hunter

25-Nov-23
I own the stand hunter coveralls. Best investment in warmth I’ve ever made. That said they’re big and heavy. The coveralls are much more conducive to bow hunting than the parka bib combo. I’d sure love a nice light set to walk around in or move on stand comfortably. That Sitka set looks nice, so long as it’s reasonably quiet.

• Sitka Gear