Bou'bound 29-Nov-23
Aftermerle 29-Nov-23
wytex 30-Nov-23
Scrappy 30-Nov-23
wytex 30-Nov-23
sitO 30-Nov-23
Bou'bound 30-Nov-23
29-Nov-23
Curious if anyone has any firsthand experience with this pack. Day pack type equipment. 1700CI, a bit pricey, seems nice. Thought from users?

I have an old 2200 that I have had for 25 years and it's held up well though it is not may main day pack.

Thanks guys

29-Nov-23
I had a Badlands Tree hugger. I loved it. The zipper gave it up, I eventually trashed it. Later my friend became their CEO. He informed me Badlands can fix that free of charge. Of course they can, now that's its in the landfill.

30-Nov-23
Yep , they will fix zippers pretty quickly. I have several Badlands packs but not the one you're asking about. I like their products and great customer service.

30-Nov-23
After all these years you would think someone would go to work for them that had enough sense to say, why don't we just use quality zippers so we wouldn't have to have these extra 100 folks sitting around sewing on new zippers all day.

To the OP's question I have no experience with the pack. But if it has zippers they will fail.

30-Nov-23
I don't know 1 zipper that is bomb proof when out in the elements. Had many fail and not only on Badlands packs. Dust is a killer for zippers.

30-Nov-23
I've had a couple of Badlands packs, but not the "Connect"...I'd say the Superday or 2200 would be a better choice for me as I like the added pouches on waist strap and lower sides. I also had zipper issues, sent my Superday in twice, repaired it the first time and replaced it the second time no questions asked.

30-Nov-23
Thanks guys

• Sitka Gear