Bou'bound 04-Feb-24
midwest 04-Feb-24
JG 10-Feb-24
t-roy 10-Feb-24
JG 12-Feb-24
17-Jan-24
Anyone go on this one? I’m booked first week of August

2 caribou tags and artic char fly fishing

Open to any advice. Sounds like you spot them from a boat then stalk the caribou

17-Jan-24
Who is the outfitter?

18-Jan-24
LAX -A angling club

18-Jan-24
Karsten and Frank are the outfitters that most bowhunters seem to go with. Haven't heard of LAX-A angling club.

18-Jan-24
Karsten is the man…reach out to him

18-Jan-24
Been with both Karsten (2023) and Frank (2019). Both top notch. World class. Same product offering essentially, maybe slight edge to Karsten (family operation). Massive edge to Karsten on the price. He is less for two ox or ox and bou than Frank is for one ox.

Absolutely epic trips. Live with the crazy travel and make a memory (or more) to last a lifetime.

I took ox with both. my son took ox and bou when he joined me with Karsten. I never hunted for caribou. Obviously caribou are tougher than ox to get and more prone to population issues than ox

04-Feb-24
Met my outfitter at the SCI convention this weekend. Fantastic people. The hunt sounds crazy good ????????

04-Feb-24
The hunt is fine. The adventure is crazy good.

04-Feb-24
Best of luck, JG! Please come back here with pics and a story when you get back!

10-Feb-24
I will. This a cool hunt for me. Bow hunting and fly fishing in one trip. I’m tying artic char flies getting prepped

10-Feb-24
Good luck on your hunt, John! Musk ox are tailor made for spot n stalk hunting. Do you have the option to caribou hunt as well?

12-Feb-24
I know they offer it but not in the package I bought. I got 2 caribou tags, I can shoot a seal ( which I’m not going to) and fly fishing for artic char and believe it or not cod. They said they can get me a cod on a fly. and coached me on the gear to bring

• Sitka Gear